The Tumbler - 1/6 Vehicle (The Dark Knight) [Hot Toys]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Sideshow Toys have done it. They have convinced Hot Toys to re-open the line for Batman's Tumbler. I missed it the last time it was released and went out of stock within days I believe. But back again (this time it is not available to customers in select Asian countries and territories), this one belongs in the personal collections of fans of Nolan's Batman and the Tumbler. :scat:

The second link is to Amazon's product page of the first edition where resellers are asking for over USD$1999. EEK!
Personally I have suspended my pursuit of Optimus Prime in favor of The Tumbler. It is one of my dreams come true to own one of this! :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Batmobile Tumbler SideShow
Product Size: 11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)
Product Weight: 29.00 lbs (13.15 kg)

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Batmobile/dp/B001GICQD4/

Some pics taken off that Amazon page -

51iQzjDnVmL.jpg

51JWH-yESwL.jpg

Batman figurine is NOT included in this edition

51hPhHdSvsL.jpg

51h-XwlS-RL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided to order this and the Bat-pod from Sideshow on Flexpay. Looks too great to turn down! Surprised this has not sold out yet but thought I grab an order in quick before the prices start to double again.

I just got my Tumbler delivered and it's huge. Next problem, where to display it...:ohno:

But, it's a nice problem to have...:LOL:

Oh for sure it's permanent home is being built but slowly hahaha. It is a very nice piece. I am not home now but it always comes up in conversations during parties :)