lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99 (currently in a 2 for £25 Promotion)

Wolverine.jpg
Wolverine 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. xD
Pretty nice Steelbook- and I think this movie is about 2/3rds of a good movie... it just happened to bumble the last act a little bit.

In retrospect- it does seem like the perfect “in-between” of Logan and X-Men Origins. It’s some interesting character deconstruction and commentary on the pacing of modern blockbusters- while also being absurd and hilariously having the protagonist fight a giant, Japanese, Samurai-Mecha-robo....

Interesting. xD
Pretty nice Steelbook- and I think this movie is about 2/3rds of a good movie... it just happened to bumble the last act a little bit.

In retrospect- it does seem like the perfect “in-between” of Logan and X-Men Origins. It’s some interesting character deconstruction and commentary on the pacing of modern blockbusters- while also being absurd and hilariously having the protagonist fight a giant, Japanese, Samurai-Mecha-robo....

I thought Logan was the same. It had a really interesting setup and then sort of went a little off the rails with the Wolverine clone and fight in the woods at the end. I like both movies well enough though

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Gonna necro the hell outta this. I know some collectors here buy multiples (even several in some people's cases), don't suppose anyone has a spare one of these they would be will willing to sell for a reasonable price?

Gonna necro the hell outta this. I know some collectors here buy multiples (even several in some people's cases), don't suppose anyone has a spare one of these they would be will willing to sell for a reasonable price?

artwork was the same from a number of countries. With some digging you might able to find one.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
artwork was the same from a number of countries. With some digging you might able to find one.
I think I saw a German one with some German text which puts me off. Cex oddly don't have it listed. But I grabbed all 7 xmen movies in the recent zavvi sale. And I have logan already. I kinda wanna complete the set.

I think I saw a German one with some German text which puts me off. Cex oddly don't have it listed. But I grabbed all 7 xmen movies in the recent zavvi sale. And I have logan already. I kinda wanna complete the set.

Did you notice the Taiwan or Korean versions? I believe they are English text.

Did you notice the Taiwan or Korean versions? I believe they are English text.
I have only had a quick look. But I don't currently wanna drop like £65 on one. Cex have origins (not locally) for like 12 quid. However I can't order that online either cos I can't guarantee the lenti magnet. Although I have had luck with contacting them via social media. I can be patient anyway, I spent over a year getting my Infinity Saga steels.

Reactions: apsmith21