Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 10th, 2014
Purchase link: The Wrestler
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11029396-1413201476-495378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we aren't receiving this on 10th November then....it is beyond belief how amateurish Zavvi are as a company.

For god's sake. Zavvi have nothing to do with release schedules.
I always have to say: I'm not defending Zavvi I'm just fed up of hearing the constant bashing, especially because the majority of the time it's incorrect assumptions and misguided butthurt.
You don't like it - don't buy from them, and if you NEED to vent take it to the retailer thread.

Reactions: lgans316
Sorry, but I don't see Amazon or Entertainment store ever having any issues with missing the set release dates, do you? I understand getting frustrated with Zavvi bashing, particularly when it comes to artwork, or choice of title, but if there is a release date set for something that I order, I expect it to arrive on that day...at the very least, to have been despatched, or, as other retailers do, to be informed of a date change. Zavvi can't be the victim of their suppliers every time something goes wrong, they have to accept some blame. If not, they should change supplier! That's venting for the retailer thread, Skog.
For god's sake. Zavvi have nothing to do with release schedules.
I always have to say: I'm not defending Zavvi I'm just fed up of hearing the constant bashing, especially because the majority of the time it's incorrect assumptions and misguided butthurt.
You don't like it - don't buy from them, and if you NEED to vent take it to the retailer thread.

Sorry, but I don't see Amazon or Entertainment store ever having any issues with missing the set release dates, do you? I understand getting frustrated with Zavvi bashing, particularly when it comes to artwork, or choice of title, but if there is a release date set for something that I order, I expect it to arrive on that day...at the very least, to have been despatched, or, as other retailers do, to be informed of a date change. Zavvi can't be the victim of their suppliers every time something goes wrong, they have to accept some blame. If not, they should change supplier! That's venting for the retailer thread, Skog.

They cant change the supplier as the Film Studio distributor StudioCanal is the supplier
This is a StudioCanal release its them who decide the release date and when stock is supplied to a retailer as that's all Zavvi are

Delays happen with Film Studios releases all the time
Zavvi can still despatch this on Monday the 10th and still be correct with release date if a delay changes this they will update the release date to a date they get told by StudioCanal

Last edited:
Thanks for the info....still doesn't make me any less annoyed that I have to go and pick up a different gift for my friends birthday now that this won't arrive in time! Just frustrating that these companies can't stick to their own schedules.
They cant change the supplier as they are the Film Studio distributor(StudioCanal)
This is a StudioCanal release its them who decide the release date and when stock is supplied to a retailer as that all Zavvi are

Delays happen with Film Studios releases all the time
Zavvi can still despatched this on Monday the 10th and still be correct with release date if a delay changes this they will update the release date to a date they get told by StudioCanal

Hey guys,

First post, just received this today, really nice gloss finish that's not overly done. The back is a mishmash of posters and fight info from the Ram's earlier days. I own the Plain Archive version which nothing is ever going to match, however this is a nice companion piece and if there was no Plain Archive version I would have been very happy with this.