Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the Best Buy Group Buy going live with Price with shipping costs info and other costs
Full Cost to Ship To Rep of Ireland

? Will This be 100% the same as the Future Shop version with the only difference it will have Best Buy Exclusive on the Jcard yes

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
When is the Best Buy Group Buy going live with Price with shipping costs info and other costs
Full Cost to Ship To Rep of Ireland

? Will This be 100% the same as the Future Shop version with the only difference it will have Best Buy Exclusive on the Jcard yes

1) When I know the costs, I will put them in the GB thread. Rule of thumb, it usually costs $15+ to ship 1 item.

You can check any of my other GBs for idea on pricing - and feel free to ask questions in our trading forum, it's not really the place to chat about these things in discussion threads, per forum rules.

2) Yes, it should be.

Damn, how come we got the title on?

If you don't want the title on it, just wait for Zavvi to put this on sale. I'm sure they'll have plenty of stock since it seems like most people are canceling their Zavvi order and going with this or the Futureshop edition.

Big thanks to the HDN staff for keeping us up to date on this release. I'll be buying this and I hope it does well so that we can expect more US steelbooks in the future.

If you don't want the title on it, just wait for Zavvi to put this on sale. I'm sure they'll have plenty of stock since it seems like most people are canceling their Zavvi order and going with this or the Futureshop edition.

Big thanks to the HDN staff for keeping us up to date on this release. I'll be buying this and I hope it does well so that we can expect more US steelbooks in the future.

what I would like to know is if it has the title on the spine.
Otherwise I will hold off until I see pics.