Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 773
Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say...

congrats on a VERY nice score sir!

just curious, but did you get the original or corrected sticker?

From what I know when this was released, Kimchi had put all the wrong stickers on every copies, they sent the replacement stickers with the corrected exclusive number with the next order...but who would want to correct that Imperfection !

From what I know when this was released, Kimchi had put all the wrong stickers on every copies, they sent the replacement stickers with the corrected exclusive number with the next order...but who would want to correct that Imperfection !

I asked for the stickers to be sent to me repeatedly and got nowhere and nothing, I just gave up. I hate being ignored more than just about anything, but I hate wasting my time even more.

I asked for the stickers to be sent to me repeatedly and got nowhere and nothing, I just gave up. I hate being ignored more than just about anything, but I hate wasting my time even more.

Same here. Unfortunately I am still waiting for the corrected stickers. E-mailed Tony several times and he promissed to send them with my next order. Last time he claimed that he will send them on their own, but still nothing arrived.

Talking about the stickers. No problem for me. Ask for it and received it with my next order.
Maybe you will get it soon!!!

@metal hunter @tristar6 @mnementh but why would you guys put the corrected sticker over the one with the mistake ? I find it adds something special, I like the fact that the wrong number is on the sticker...this is how they sent them out and I would not want to change this imperfection... plus if we want to know the real exclusive number just flip and look at the numbering card. It's cool that they stuck on the front of Thor TDW, the wrong exclusive number which is the one for Frozen :emb:

Last edited:
So what is that white looking booklet underneath 'free order gift' in the picture? Is that a slip or a booklet?

The thing right underneath those words? That was the clear slip with lightning and title on it which was on the Korean non-exclusive steel. It was given away free with this release.

Reactions: toonminator
@metal hunter @tristar6 @mnementh but why would you guys put the corrected sticker over the one with the mistake ? I find it adds something special, I like the fact that the wrong number is on the sticker...this is how they sent them out and I would not want to change this imperfection... plus if we want to know the real exclusive number just flip and look at the numbering card. It's cool that they stuck on the front of Thor TDW, the wrong exclusive number which is the one for Frozen :emb:

I wouldn't exchange the stickers, but I want the complete package. Some people apparently received the corrected stickers, thus I do not understand the reason why we won't get them.

I wouldn't exchange the stickers, but I want the complete package. Some people apparently received the corrected stickers, thus I do not understand the reason why we won't get them.
took me a while and persistant pestering but I now have both - kept the wrong one on the lenti and added the correct one below :)

think I have a spare sticker if a UK'er wants it (let me check when I get home)

took me a while and persistant pestering but I now have both - kept the wrong one on the lenti and added the correct one below :)

think I have a spare sticker if a UK'er wants it (let me check when I get home)

If you still have a spare #8 sticker i wouldn't mind having it as i didn't get the corrected number sticker with mine

Doh, totally forgot about the corrected stickers as I never received them from Tony... will be firing them an email now!!