Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
noon UK Time ?

Yes if no 3D will buy from a different country

Also what is this Zbox that they make you buy ? Some new releases you cannot buy on its own but have to buy other things as well ?

Yes 12 noon UK time.

Just don't buy a Zed box. It's a box full of junk that you would never buy and dont possibly want.
Avoid like the plague. If it means passing on a steelbook, I would recommend passing on the steelbook - honestly, it is the biggest waste of money.

Reactions: Actarus
They showed a 5 minute scene before Fury Road at the Imax at the weekend, it was not in 3D.

Checking the Odeon website it's not available in 3D at any cinema, The BBFC website confirms it's not 3D.

The ZBOX bundle this month is Dredd/Cops bundle , it could be bundled later, but not on Friday.

I am quite perplexed by this type of sales strategy being employed by Zavvi. It seems destined to be the last one released worldwide as some of the other Disney releases. It makes sense no sense to always be the first to announce and the last to deliver. I would much rather have a tighter schedule than these prolonged wait periods. Time and time again, they lose customers as other nations and regions get out better material though they dont have control of the release dates. I personally will await for an exclusive if one comes along, otherwise, a nice US / Asian release.

I just start my shift then. Hopefully goes live a little earlier

zavvi usually start 15 minutes earlier so check at 8.45 am and you might get lucky

Yeah I'll be in my canteen until about 5 to 9 so I'll just be on the look out. I rememeber Cinderella going live about 7.30 -8.00.

If not I'll go to the toilet about 9.30 -10.00ish. It won't sell out in an hour so I should be ok

Hey, look! Just like Edge of Tomorrow, they are changing the title again...To something worse!!
(Yeah, I know it is temp- but...there it is!) I guess there is a new rule that all movies with 'Tomorrow' in the title must be changed for video!!
image.jpg

Word on the street (VARIETY, actually) is that this movie has a bait and switch thing going on- and there is a LOT less of actual 'Tomorrowland' than you are led to believe. Oh well....

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried time zone converter and it states GMT for England is not valid this time of year, am I doing something wrong ?

should I just use regular 9AM england London (I assume this would be the live time for zavvi) ?

Heeellllpppppppp :arghh:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus