Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: 5 November 2014
Price: €18.60
Purchase Link: Amazon FR

51HPYMwpNnL.jpg

61QnE0ex2+L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, frak me, I didn't want to buy this steelbook, I'm not even really interested in the film based of most reviews, but now that I see these pictures, that gloss, that true white color, those artwork choices and that lenticular, I think I'll have no choice. What is wrong with me? :(

French The Place Beyond the Pines was G1, not so long ago.

No, it was not, I'm staring at that G2-sized steelbook right now ;).

Given the few G1 steelbooks Warner put out until December 2012, I guess every thread about French steelbooks is bound to have of those "G1?" post, but really guys, it was only Warner France (+ a couple of tins here and there) and it's been a while.

Well that looks nothing like the mock-up in the OP! Not sure if I like surprise lenti steels that pop-up all the sudden. May make it more difficult to obtain :hilarious:

Oh, what's up with the shipping charge on this from Amazon? :wtf: Hope they fix that soon...

Oh, frak me, I didn't want to buy this steelbook, I'm not even really interested in the film based of most reviews, but now that I see these pictures, that gloss, that true white color, those artwork choices and that lenticular, I think I'll have no choice. What is wrong with me? :(

I don't know BUT i am suffering the same ailment as you! :woot::p