Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: 5 November 2014
Price: €18.60
Purchase Link: Amazon FR

51HPYMwpNnL.jpg

61QnE0ex2+L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 3D disc does NOT play on my OPPO 93 nor my PS3. Both are Region A/1 blu-ray players. I'm pissed off at waiting 3 weeks to receive this to find that the discs are worthless, and the steelbook arrived with several dents.

Refund time for Amazon!

Totally inederrated steelbook. Has a slick design, a nice lenti magnet and AFAIK the only 3D steelbook release of this movie worldwide.

Last edited:
To be honest I didn't know the film was released in 3d, very glad I bought it, cost a smidge over £16 including postage. It was packaged in something similar to what zavvi use, but that was inside another box.
Looking forward to watching it in 3d.
When I 1St watched the movie the missus asked if it was a chris Nolan film.

Has anyone ordered this recently? Just wondering if it still comes with lenticular magnet. There's no mention of it in the Amazon.fr listing.
I got it on eBay a couple of weeks ago for €15 delivered. Bargain. Had the magnet, the works. Sealed and minty mint. The description WAS vague. Had to ask the seller beforehand to confirm the lenti was included.

It's a top Steelbook :thumbs:

z5kzzdI.jpg
GlsAqYR.jpg
tc1Qe5j.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered this recently? Just wondering if it still comes with lenticular magnet. There's no mention of it in the Amazon.fr listing.
I don't think it ever had it in the listing. I'm presuming it still comes with the magnet as I haven't seen one with out before.

I got it on eBay a couple of weeks ago for €15 delivered. Bargain. Had the magnet, the works. Sealed and minty mint. The description WAS vague. Had to ask the seller beforehand to confirm the lenti was included.

I don't think it ever had it in the listing. I'm presuming it still comes with the magnet as I haven't seen one with out before.

Ordered it a month ago and it came with lenticular magnet.

Thanks guys. I've just taken receipt of the German steelbook and, considering how cheap it is, was thinking of getting the French one as well. I just wanted to make sure that the lenticular was included. Looks like I'll be placing an order then.