Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: 5 November 2014
Price: €18.60
Purchase Link: Amazon FR

51HPYMwpNnL.jpg

61QnE0ex2+L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I replied to my Customer Service email where they adjusted my shipping price and told them they need to fix the item itself. ;)

I replied to my Customer Service email where they adjusted my shipping price and told them they need to fix the item itself. ;)

Could you please tell me more? Did you order it at the crazy high shipping rate and then contact them to have it reduced?

Could you please tell me more? Did you order it at the crazy high shipping rate and then contact them to have it reduced?
Well what had happened was... I put it with a couple future pre-orders not really expecting them to process it out now. I thought it would have time for them to get my email and adjust the charge. I also made sure I used a card that didn't have a balance that would cover the whole order's cost. Well apparently they are going to go ahead and process Transcendence, so I got an email that said the payment failed and to try again or pick another method. Which I didn't do of course until they fixed the high charge.

Interesting. What did you end up paying for shipping and what explanation did they give you?
11.50 for three steels. And they just said it was a glitch.

"Following your email. i did some researches and I inform you that due to a technical error the shipping costs are too high for your order #402-5197783-1562706.

To settle this problem, I confirm you have changed Shipping Charge for your order"

Reactions: Kvack
Just ordered from Amazon.fr for $41 shipped! I can't believe I'm just now learning about this Lenti steelbook. AND it's a 3D version! I hope the 3D disc is region free...