Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@domalorite Breathtaking pictures my friend!! :Snap: :photo: :drool::drool::drool: Thanks for sharing! :notworthy: :thumbs: Now I'm kicking myself on the ass for skipping on these EPIC Editions! :oops: :dunno: :(

The 3in1 gift set is unique as its all 3 steelbook artworks in one package together with the three figurines.

But the Dinobot was a bit disappointing. It wasn't shrinkwrapped and the steelbook number doesn't match the Dinobot sticker. While including a steelbook is better than the Dinobot versions available in other countries, I don't think it is worth the extra (CNY730, USD120). I just checked the latest price on Amazon.com and it's USD44.99. An extra USD70 for a sticker and artwork C steelbook is a bit steep.

The 3in1 gift set is unique as its all 3 steelbook artworks in one package together with the three figurines.

But the Dinobot was a bit disappointing. It wasn't shrinkwrapped and the steelbook number doesn't match the Dinobot sticker. While including a steelbook is better than the Dinobot versions available in other countries, I don't think it is worth the extra (CNY730, USD120). I just checked the latest price on Amazon.com and it's USD44.99. An extra USD70 for a sticker and artwork C steelbook is a bit steep.

The german dinobot-edition in fact did contain a steelbook - should even be the same artwork as the Blufans one.. ;)

Still waiting for my gift-pack to show up.. hopefully within the next week or two.. :ohno:

Reactions: domalorite