Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might get this on bluray. Seems like an interesting movie!
It's definatly different, I wasn't a fan myself. I like arthouse films and things that are different to the norm but I just couldn't get into this. I know there are a lot of people that like it though so give it a whirl!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and sunnyx
I love this steel. It's pure class.

After watching Annihilation the other night I forgot how much I loved this film as it's way way better. This steel is one that I would never give up.

This is a favourite in my collection too. Strange cos on my first watch I wasn’t sure if I had enjoyed it or not, I had certainly been sucked in but it was quite bleak.

Then, before I had realised I had ended up reappraising it two more times that week. Great film, very lucky to get my hands on the steel.

By the way, as @jitstark had mentioned Annihilation I gotta say that was similar(ish) in tone and also a great film :thumbs:

In definitely in the I hate this camp, dunno what happened to my steel, might have put it away might even have thrown it out.

Annihilation on the other hand I liked.

Well I felt a bit left out so decided to take a bite of this on eBay. I thought I join the ‘savvy Mickle club’ after seeing our friend @Mickle_89 scoring his numerous bargains and also reassure me I too can try and follow his foot steps :p

£25.50 shipped for a sealed with a few rips, not bad eh? :joy:

Not exactly a ‘grail’ is it @psychoscot :rofl: I know you love your UK steels, but come on dude! Pretty much cost price you can get this for now :D

image.jpg

Nope this is gone now, and looking at the secondary market is one of the most expensive non Marvel steels out there. Easily selling often in Auctions for £80+ and as high as £120, I've watched this release for sometime now. It doesn't come come down in price. A true Zavvi exclusive Grail

The fewer in circulation the more the price goes up. I'm not alone in seeing this go for silly money. Been discussions on this steel on a number of forums and social media and people watching it sell high. A true UK Grail. You might get an opened one for around 30 if you're exceptionally lucky

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89