Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this will be popping back up for sale again!

Nope this is gone now, and looking at the secondary market is one of the most expensive non Marvel steels out there. Easily selling often in Auctions for £80+ and as high as £120, I've watched this release for sometime now. It doesn't come come down in price. A true Zavvi exclusive Grail

Nope this is gone now, and looking at the secondary market is one of the most expensive non Marvel steels out there. Easily selling often in Auctions for £80+ and as high as £120, I've watched this release for sometime now. It doesn't come come down in price. A true Zavvi exclusive Grail

Interesting to see non rare UK grails. For me never even heard of the movie when it was released so easy pass for me. The only time I took note to this when you were bragging about this steel on another thread, hehe.

Reactions: psychoscot
I'd keep a look out - it was listed as sold out for months and popped up on sale again earlier this year (for £12.99) when I finally bought it. I'll tag you if I notice it in stock again.

Actually this happened in January 2016, a solid year and a half ago and this will NOT come back in stock ever again. One of the true grails that naturally evolved. There was no hype, a very sophisticated movie (which I loved) and a stunning steelbook that looks perfect unsealed. LOVE IT!!!

eBay sold listings tell a different story... Not seen any go that high ever. Between 30 and 40 mostly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
On eBay? The last sealed one went for £35ish. I'm still trying to snag one for under £30, which for me seems realistic!

The fewer in circulation the more the price goes up. I'm not alone in seeing this go for silly money. Been discussions on this steel on a number of forums and social media and people watching it sell high. A true UK Grail. You might get an opened one for around 30 if you're exceptionally lucky

This is never coming back to those waiting

great film and a lovely steel but I had to check the sold listings on eBay after reading all this and in the last 5 months quite a few sold with a mixture of sealed and open all ending with a range between £25-£40. theres a few currently listed between £60-£90 but they haven't sold

You only need to type "under the skin steelbook" in eBay and click on the advanced section and the then select sold option.

It's never coming back but it'll get re-released when they see it's selling for more than cost! Glad I'm not the only one seeing the sold listings, thought I was going mad for a minute.

Possibly will get a re release somewhere or a different art steel. Never know

But it's been 3 years in July since this release and I defo can't see zavvi finding a stash. Think The last stash was found a year ago

I'd never heard of it either, but nice art and Scarlett nude and I was sold! :rofl::naughty:

I wanna barrow it now!! lol

yah and not just sorta nude for a quick glance. that mirror scene is long and deliciously slow. when it panned down to the lower half to showcase her full glory, I was like :OMG::OMG: yyyyasssss!
that scarlett... she is truly a perfect specimen. :woot::hungry::drool:

with the swiftness... under the skin earned a permanent spot on my shelf.:LOL:

(but I have the much superior Novamedia Slipbox with fantastic full slip) :thumbs:

Actually this happened in January 2016, a solid year and a half ago and this will NOT come back in stock ever again. One of the true grails that naturally evolved. There was no hype, a very sophisticated movie (which I loved) and a stunning steelbook that looks perfect unsealed. LOVE IT!!!
My god you're right! I've lost an entire year!!!