V For Vendetta (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive)[UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 9, 2014
Purchase link: V for Vendetta (OOS)
Price: £14.99 (Scheduled to go live March 8 5 PM UK time, 12 PM EST)
Notes: Gloss Finish and Embossed Title Treatment. Limited to 2500 Copies.

10920419-1392996997-835414.jpg

10920419-1393248006-804674.jpg
10920419-1393248006-804705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I got it dented. What can I do now? Should I send it back?

I spent almost two weeks arguing about my damaged one. Best they could offer was 20% refund. It is their shocking packaging. There literally must have been at least 30% of these damaged. :angry:

I spent almost two weeks arguing about my damaged one. Best they could offer was 20% refund. It is their shocking packaging. There literally must have been at least 30% of these damaged. :angry:

Can confirm 1/3 I ordered was damaged, haven't opened the other 2.

Reactions: mlmaier84
currently 8 available from zavvi outlet on amazon for anyone that missed out, don't know if these would be damaged or returned stock, hope not as they are slightly dearer than at first release (about £18)

currently 8 available from zavvi outlet on amazon for anyone that missed out, don't know if these would be damaged or returned stock, hope not as they are slightly dearer than at first release (about £18)

this is why they are going for near the same cost on ebay-smart Zavvi as the steels are shipping from Guernsey so they can avoid tax and the sales act in the uk-despite this ordered another copy & received (on inspection) dent/spine slash/ding free

I ordered a copy the other day (£17.55 inc P&P from them on Amazon via Zavvi Outlet) to replace my dented one, it arrived brand new, sealed & minty-mint.

Not to say that all will be like that, it could be complete luck of the draw for all I know, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: themanfromunkle
I ordered a copy the other day (£17.55 inc P&P from them on Amazon via Zavvi Outlet) to replace my dented one, it arrived brand new, sealed & minty-mint.

Not to say that all will be like that, it could be complete luck of the draw for all I know, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Good you got yourself a mint copy, I see Zavvi still do not care about replacements, can't see that changing, I've started to minimise any purchases from Zavvi.

Did Zavvi send the steelbook in the same garbage packaging, on their other method of selling?

Good you got yourself a mint copy, I see Zavvi still do not care about replacements, can't see that changing, I've started to minimise any purchases from Zavvi.

Did Zavvi send the steelbook in the same garbage packaging, on their other method of selling?
Yep, in an Amazon A1 style mailer with the thinnest piece of foam you've ever seen.

I got a "Review your recent purchase" about this today:
If you managed to get one of these undamaged, it is a beautiful steelbook, both inside and out with an amazing finish.

However, if you're like the majority of people who received theirs in a ****** cardboard envelope that couldn't protect anything, then you have to live with Zavvi "testing" out your money to give you damaged goods.

This was a very limited print run, and because of that it's even more extremely limited to see one that is a damage free.

I hope Zavvi learns from this mistake to properly package the goods that it's paying customers are spending their hard earned money on.