V For Vendetta (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive)[UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 9, 2014
Purchase link: V for Vendetta (OOS)
Price: £14.99 (Scheduled to go live March 8 5 PM UK time, 12 PM EST)
Notes: Gloss Finish and Embossed Title Treatment. Limited to 2500 Copies.

10920419-1392996997-835414.jpg

10920419-1393248006-804674.jpg
10920419-1393248006-804705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you seeing £16.99 on amazon UK? It's £45 for me.

Anyone know of the cheapest place to get this?

Thanks

They posted that over a year ago in november 2014!

Just realised you joined today. Welcome to the forum and yeah that post is well over a year old.
Not sure where you can get this. Be careful though as there was some quality issues with this one and had some scratches along the front

I was wondering is the picture quality and sound any better on this release than the standard Blu-ray? I'm not a Die Hard Blu-ray collector just interested in having a great copy of this to watch.

For this criteria would it be a waste of money to pay over the odds for the zavvi version

They posted that over a year ago in november 2014!

Just realised you joined today. Welcome to the forum and yeah that post is well over a year old.
Not sure where you can get this. Be careful though as there was some quality issues with this one and had some scratches along the front
Thanks! Sorry I only saw the date of that post myself now

I was wondering is the picture quality and sound any better on this release than the standard Blu-ray? I'm not a Die Hard Blu-ray collector just interested in having a great copy of this to watch.

For this criteria would it be a waste of money to pay over the odds for the zavvi version

I'm not too sure as I only have this version but I'm sure someone will see your message and post the correct info soon

Last edited:
@Sticker

I Think that an old transfer was used the same one that the UK sufferd on the orrigonal Blu ray relise . I have a strange feeling that the disk has not had a remaster and that was a drawback to this edition .

Then the steel itself had production issues that left a LOT of copys with verying degree's of damage .

i can not believe i waited 2 years to have this beauty, i got a great deal thanks to the e bay coupon on the weekend and i received it today, i still love my Canadian one and thats one of the reason i waited so long lol

Reactions: UpsetSmiley