V For Vendetta (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive)[UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 9, 2014
Purchase link: V for Vendetta (OOS)
Price: £14.99 (Scheduled to go live March 8 5 PM UK time, 12 PM EST)
Notes: Gloss Finish and Embossed Title Treatment. Limited to 2500 Copies.

10920419-1392996997-835414.jpg

10920419-1393248006-804674.jpg
10920419-1393248006-804705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 2 and both turned up minty - and in the new mailers. Just lucky I guess

Most of the V for Vendetta Steelbooks that had damage
It was under the Jcard and most were dents

The only way you can say you have a mint steelbook is if its been fully opened and inspected

Mint condition this applies to all steelbooks you could never say its mint unless it been fully inspected inside and out

Its not possible ever to say you have a mint steelbook unless its been opened

Zavvi selling this via Zavvi Outlet on other sites for a marked up price, rather than renewing the stock on their own site = SCUMBAGS!
They've done this for as long as I remember, so it's unlikely to change any time soon.

I'm pretty sure they only release part of their stock ordered via their website and specifically put some of it aside to sell at a higher cost on Amazon and the like after it's "sold out".

They've done this for as long as I remember, so it's unlikely to change any time soon.

I'm pretty sure they only release part of their stock ordered via their website and specifically put some of it aside to sell at a higher cost on Amazon and the like after it's "sold out".

Why would they resort to selling directly through their biggest competitor? Giving them a percentage of the sales when they have their own website makes no sense. They are a strange company.

Reactions: Heche1981
Why would they resort to selling directly through their biggest competitor? Giving them a percentage of the sales when they have their own website makes no sense. They are a strange company.
Goodness only knows what goes on in the minds of the people that make the decisions at Zavvi.

If they bothered to invest in half-decent Steelbook packaging I'm sure it'd dramatically reduce their refund/return rate too and likely be cost effective in the long run but they're certainly taking their time about sorting that out.