Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: November 13rd 2012
Price: $52.49
Buy here'

As of 9/3/2012 also available here for $10 off and free shipping.Cpde 123F45677894300D1934. Code may no longer work.

tumblr_m9j6vbCReU1qa6obyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9konnY4qA1qhojeto2_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost my excitment. Looks big but nothing great to my eyes.

Ultimate set should have included:

1. DC BD - matching paramount's superior encode
2. DC with complete motion comic BD
3. TC BD - matching paramount's superior encode
4. Special features BD
5. Art cards
6. Graphic Novel

You do love a moan don't you? :D

Reactions: lolwut
Got my man in the US to check out my copy, and sure enough the outer box was cracked around the edges!! Good job I got him to check, at least it can be swapped nice and easily

You've got me worrying now... hopefully mine arrives ok, because I can't be bothered with returning it back to the US and risk having to pay customs again. :twisted:

Glad I ordered mine from Amazon.
In the worst case scenario, their CS will handle any problem with ease.
I just hope it wouldn't come to that.

Replacement copy arrived in WORSE condition. Was well packed too so I reckon most of these are pre-damaged. If you shake it gently, the book moves inside the case so that it was is causing the split sides. Although how the f**K the digipack inside is getting ripped, I just don't know. Bizarre.

Attachments

• 000_2413.jpg
    000_2413.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 000_2414.jpg
    000_2414.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 000_2415.jpg
    000_2415.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 000_2416.jpg
    000_2416.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 65
Mine still hasn't shipped from WB Shop. Not to thrilled about that. Probably won't be using them again. Only reason I did is because I was able to use the coupon code when it was available. :(

Replacement copy arrived in WORSE condition. Was well packed too so I reckon most of these are pre-damaged. If you shake it gently, the book moves inside the case so that it was is causing the split sides. Although how the f**K the digipack inside is getting ripped, I just don't know. Bizarre.
I am so sorry to hear that mate. A hard lesson. Next time ask a fellow member to pick up a mint copy, so he/she can inspect it for you.

I am so sorry to hear that mate. A hard lesson. Next time ask a fellow member to pick up a mint copy, so he/she can inspect it for you.

I normally would but no one can help me on this one unfortunately. The only way to guarantee a mint copy of this is by going in store and picking it via hand. It's just the way these are designed (i.e. very poor).

I'm not going to bother with a 3rd copy because it's becoming a hassle for both me and the company I'm getting it from. Will hope for a small discount and will just keep the first copy which was damaged much less.

Best of luck to all those still to receive theirs. Hopefully you won't have the same issues as me.

I have bad luck streak regarding the latest Watchmen releases.
First was a copy of the PLAY steelbook that never arrived to my friend who ordered it for me and now this.
I'm hoping that Amazon employees have checked every set before shipping.

Keeps my fingers crossed...

Its looking as if this is going to be very hard to get one in mint condition, especially if it's coming to the UK from the US

My best advice is if you happen to receive a faulty one, report it to your supplier & they will hopefully sort it out with the manufacturer.

Then, they can hopefully fix what is causing the problem and send you one that does not cause tears to the packaging. It is not unheard of. These things do happen. Amazon for instance are quite good at recalling items / taking it up with manufacturers etc..

I recall they did it once with the Superman collection.

Still pondering my decision on this one. On one hand, I'd like to have a copy of the Ultimate Cut. On the other hand, I already have the book, the version with the ship, and then the new UK steelbook on the way. Would be a whole lot of Watchmen.

Well folks, another site has confirmed that this collection is a Region A,B & C package.

Although encoded as Region A1, it should theoretically be region free. Here's the link:

Please do not link to other forums. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator: