What do you guys do for a living?

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
I would just like to know seeing as a lot spend their time in the forum lol care to share?

I work for a testing company, we do peripheral testing, software testing, USB certs, Zigbee cert, WiMax testing, DisplayPort Testing, Wireless USB cert, MOCA, XM & Sirius test, cell phone testing, soon we will do tests for DirecTV and Sony Playstation (hopefully!)

We also do some Zune testing and we rarely do some Xbox 360 work.

I do anything they let my hands on here :) lol pretty cool stuff passes through here.

Last edited:
Thanks to you and your job, I wouldn't have started looking at thinkgeek.com :hilarious:
character0067.gif

Off_contstantly said:
I'm an environmental chemist. I get to play with radioactive meters and dirt. If I'm not in the field working with that stuff, I'm in the office looking at the data or working with other environmental related things. I also work with eschrumpf, Max and Astra007.
We should be having the meet and greet where you are since half of us are already there haha. Philadelphia is it?

I would just like to know seeing as a lot spend their time in the forum lol care to share?

I work for a testing company, we do peripheral testing, software testing, USB certs, Zigbee cert, WiMax testing, DisplayPort Testing, Wireless USB cert, MOCA, XM & Sirius test, cell phone testing, soon we will do tests for DirecTV and Sony Playstation (hopefully!)

We also do some Zune testing and we rarely do some Xbox 360 work.

I do anything they let my hands on here :) lol pretty cool stuff passes through here.

You should get me a job... haha..

As many of you might not know, filmmaking is DEAD. lol... I haven't worked but 2 or 3 gigs the whole year.

Hollywood has cut the amount of films being made in half and closed a lot of their independent branches... So now you have all these people that once had jobs fighting for work.

And of course the union guys are going to get the gig over me... ugh. I'm hoping once the new RED/EPIC/SCARLET come out i'll get more work... We'll see.

We should be having the meet and greet where you are since half of us are already there haha. Philadelphia is it?

We're in St. Louis actually. Tony_Roach is in Philly. We'd love to have everyone out sometime. Just let us know. We've got plenty of things to do and see out here.