Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks amazing. Everything is spot on. Having said that, I got it on preorder at about €25 with a discount code from when it was originally announced, but since it seems to be an international release, I got a feeling that the print run is quite large for this one. So, even though I really liked the film I might have to consider cancelling and waiting for a price drop.

Last edited:
?

Yeah it was awful!
It didn't pin me down and hold a gun to my head. It just whispered to me instead. It knew

While I didn't like the art, I didn't cancel my order. Because I figured having ANY steelbook version of my favorite movie was better than no steelbook at all. Guess I'm a glass half full kinda guy?

While I didn't like the art, I didn't cancel my order. Because I figured having ANY steelbook version of my favorite movie was better than no steelbook at all. Guess I'm a glass half full kinda guy?

Yeah but like many, we cancelled to put our foot down and it worked.

Boy, was I wrong about this one. Up until I saw these pics the design didn't grab me but now it's pinning me to the ground, with an assault rifle pressed against my cheek shouting "buy me, buy me!"

A work of beauty! :woot:

I done the same and re-ordered when the art was fixed. Messaged them about the discount code and they said they'll refund the difference on dispatch! So maybe worth shooting then a message.
Zavvi would never do that for me.

I'd just basically be told 'tough luck'.

Especially if I willfully cancelled it myself over something so trivial (to them, not us though)

Reactions: harry
Can the OP edit his/her first post and place the pictures up there please.

I re-ordered this steel but finding it hard to dig out the in hand pics to keep mirin'