Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
Buena Vista? You mean the company that produced that pretty terrible looking wave last October is going to release a Steelbook as good as this? Great news!

Hmmmmmm out of stock at the minute thats not fair, who ordered 4,000 :hilarious:
(Not that i know what the print run is)

Wowsers. What a beauty. :scat:

Even without any embossing/debossing, this looks fabulous. Add that to the mix and you're talking an absolute belter.

Wouldn't hang around ordering when this available again.

Wondering whats going to be debossed and embossed. Maybe on the back the bricks that are flying out are embossed and most likely the title on the front to.

Such a nice steel, am loving the artwork as well!!:scat: I kinda had a feeling Zavvi would start doing exclusive steels, since they already do exclusive collectors editions for games. It was only a matter of time. Just hope they get the packaging right, i think if we all bombard them with e-mails asking about packaging they might take note LOL :D

So wait...

"Includes artwork inside that is embossed and debossed."

How does that benefit collectors who keep their steelbooks sealed :p? They won't get to see it!

I ordered one before the artwork was on the site...now Ive seen it, the inside art looks very nice, the rear art looks very good...the front artwork....hmmmm could have been better, but its another 'classic' for the collection

I think they made ​​a mistake by putting the item online.
When they saw that the information was revealed, they switched the article "out of stock" to make it disappear from the site.

I want one, but I'm afraid to order since I'm in the US and so many people are saying how their packaging is to terrible! Grrr! Does Zaavi have actual stores or are they an internet only company?