Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pleased to see this get a steel. But I'm disappointed that I now have to buy exclusive Steels from Zavvi - I try to avoid them as much as possible. :(:):(

Wow this looks lovely. Had the tab opened to order later, but sold out? 0.o

Please tell me you made enough for us collectors Zavvi... T.T

Reactions: blade803
I hope this comes back on sale, very interested about this one. :)

Edit: I remember there was announced this steelbook as april fools on bd.com forums, so I am glad if this steelbook is for real this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peenuts
I think I've worked out why its sold out so quickly. Knowing what the packaging will be like, everyone has ordered 10 copies to increase the odds of getting a good copy and then send the other 9 damaged ones back. ;)

I tend to avoid Zavvi and co. like the plague, but I'm still happy to see another new steelbook on the way.

Will admit it's very good looking though, and the price is decent. Embossing sweetens the deal.

Still cant get used to "Zavvi Exclusive" in a thread title! Not much of a fan of the film, but might pick this up if it does look sweet :D

I've also sent Zavvi a message regarding the packaging and if they will improve on what they currently use. Ill let you know if I receive anything other than a generic indecipherable response!

It is an error. I highly doubt anyone has pre-ordered it and its just a placeholder. It'll be up to pre-order soon

Probably is an error/put up too early since no normal blu ray edition is up anywhere else (UK anyway).

Last edited:
Weird,
I search Zavvi and can't find the listing at all.

He must have some inside knowledge as it does not look to be visible through a search.

Last edited: