Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to leave again I am not crazy about it but pay 40 or 50 euro for it, if not meeting half decent price I'll go for the German

When I received my German version I gave the Zavvi one to a friend as a gift. They had desperately been wanting it and I actually preferred the German one. It's really all personal preference. I don't collect for value, but simply for a love of movies.

When I received my German version I gave the Zavvi one to a friend as a gift. They had desperately been wanting it and I actually preferred the German one. It's really all personal preference. I don't collect for value, but simply for a love of movies.

I take it you friend was a lady :boobs:

Desperately you say... You filthy animal, using steelbooks to your advantage. :naughty:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hatredhorror
€92.49 EEK!EEK!EEK!

You be better off getting the German one than paying that price as its very near the same as the Zavvi release just does not have the embossing or debossing

We had 60, 40ish had spine slash. That one listed is perfect and also the very last one per the updated description on page. That's why it's higher than norm. If you want cheaper and potentially not ocd collector perfect then by all means hit eBay as we too understand. But just felt like I would give the reasoning.

Reactions: digitalbabe
It was a BiN on eBay. Looked like it had only just been listed - came across it whilst browsing and was like "I'm gonna get you before they realise they could be asking a whole lot more"!

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley