Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat! I had to order it to my parents' home 300 miles away because I thought I'd have moved house by the time it was released. Now it's being released before I move!

This will be shipping soon, bah can't decide whether to cancel my order or not. What's to stop them releasing a silver platinum edition next year? And what's to stop us from buying it. :confused:

This will be shipping soon, bah can't decide whether to cancel my order or not. What's to stop them releasing a silver platinum edition next year? And what's to stop us from buying it. :confused:
Well, I use willpower, and it has so far worked, I DID pre-order this , but cancelled, after realising, there is no way you can beat the original, and certainly not by the yellow, sorry, gold front....and of course, do I really NEED this ? the answer is for me NO....well, not yet anyway..;)

Cancelled also need to save cash for Big Hero 6 and Elektra. I've decided to only buy steelbook for films I want and not just for the steelbook (which is really hard to do but I'll get there).

It's like $8-10 more expensive on Ebay, I canceled mine better off completing my Nova Collection with that money,

Anyone know what's happened to this? Was supposed to be 25/5/15 but now the date has been reset to 31/12/15. :angry:
Date hasn't changed, it was 31/12/15 when it went up for pre-order and sold out, this is the date that STAYS in your order history regardless if and when zavvi change the date. It is still 25/5/15 until zavvi update the product page with a new date or it gets shipped.

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Date hasn't changed, it was 31/12/15 when it went up for pre-order and sold out, this is the date that STAYS in your order history regardless if and when zavvi change the date. It is still 25/5/15 until zavvi update the product page with a new date or it gets shipped.
Ah! Thanks for letting me know. Surprised I haven't had a despatched email. I guess it will arrive when it's ready. It's not like I haven't got enough steelbooks I've ordered recently to be watching! ;)