Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.
You sure it's automatic? I've added the ZBOX and the Steelbook to my basket but the price is showing as £69.98.

EDIT: Never mind, read Paul's later post and saw that it's not up yet.

On the one hand I'm a little miffed that Zavvi didn't send me an email about the steelbook on its own since I get all of their other email blasts... but on the other hand considering all the talk about all the price gouging they appear to be doing I don't feel quite as bad about missing out on it...

Make no mistake, Zavvi is still making money overall. If there were losses, they won't be putting out more Zavvi exclusive steels. This is a money making venture. I don't get all the hoopla over prices. If it's too high, don't buy. When people take their business elsewhere, then Zavvi will reduce their prices OR stop putting out steels. It's that simple. I know some are passionate about this hobby and want to get a fair value for their hard earned money being spent, but if the service or product being offered is not up to your standards, fire your retailer lol.

I did get this @ pre-order price, so I'm looking forward to owning WFRR Gold edition. I bet it'll look nice in hand, but so far I prefer the original HDN steelbook of the year version :)