Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So they have increased the price of this to £49.99 (still sold out), not the first time they have done this.......

Zavvi increased the price of Guardians of the Galaxy to £49.99 they then did a Buy GOTG for £49.99 and a Dancing Groot for £10.99 and get them both for £34.99, with a £25.99 discount added when bought together.

This tactic was universally condemned here.

I have a feeling something similar is going to happen here with this sudden price increase to £49.99.

This despicable tactic is appalling, shame on you Z*vvi....

....unless it another error...

So they have increased the price of this to £49.99 (still sold out), not the first time they have done this.......

Zavvi increased the price of Guardians of the Galaxy to £49.99 they then did a Buy GOTG for £49.99 and a Dancing Groot for £10.99 and get them both for £34.99, with a £25.99 discount added when bought together.

This tactic was universally condemned here.

I have a feeling something similar is going to happen here with this sudden price increase to £49.99.

This despicable tactic is appalling, shame on you Z*vvi....

....unless it another error...
Wonder who ultimately makes all the management decisions at that place; Their practises and customer service record is nothing short of abysmal, but because they are the go to retailer due to their exclusives, they'll get away with it time and time again.

Bravo Zavvi- Now you have to buy the ZBox, and you can get the steelbook for £19.99, which is more than it was initially selling for on its own.
Despicable tactics, horrible company...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

Last edited:
Note
I have just checked
The offer email they have sent to most of us
Its not active yet to apply the discount

I expect though it will be fixed at some stage