[WINNER] LAST DAY OF NINJA WEEK GIVE-AWAY. You know you want a LOT of steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interesting winning the following empty steelbooks?

Sucker Punch (not comic con)
Full Metal Jacket

Just reply with your favorite moment, comment, or picture as posted by ninjas here during this week.

Congrats to all of you for helping us make this the most successful ninja week ever!

My giveaway is over and this pic was posted during the contest!

a.aaa-Can-You-Hear-Me-Now.JPG

This morning about 30 minutes ago I finally won something a Tron steelbook yeaaaa I tried to only enter contests of steels I didn't have so it was nice to win :)

For me it was when I received a PM, where I thought I won !!!!
But it was only a friendly reminder to complete it correctly. That's what makes a Ninja a Ninja
Thanks for the giveaway

Winnig here for the first time druing this magnificent week.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favorite moment of the week was hearing about the consoles as prizes. Never expected such awesome prizes this week!

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite moment was to see all these give-aways appearing minutes after minutes and hour after hours, just unbelievable EEK!

This quote from miffed in the underworld awakening giveaway made me laugh. :D
I hope he hasn't gotten into a spot of bother!

Guess my favourite moment has to be being quoted in the favourite moments thread!!!! And dont worry i didnt get in any more trouble than i am already in :violent:

My favourite moment is when I got a PM saying I won the wreck it ralph Zavvi exclusive steelbook :)

Thanks so much for yet another giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.