[WINNER] LAST DAY OF NINJA WEEK GIVE-AWAY. You know you want a LOT of steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interesting winning the following empty steelbooks?

Sucker Punch (not comic con)
Full Metal Jacket

Just reply with your favorite moment, comment, or picture as posted by ninjas here during this week.

Congrats to all of you for helping us make this the most successful ninja week ever!

My favourite moment is when I enter a giveaway hoping to be one of the luckies members.

Reactions: renanbg
Thanks for the giveaway!

Mine is when I just posted this picture in the Underworld thread:

Kate-Beckinsale-kate-beckinsale-68490_1024_768.jpg

Can't really pick just one, enjoying the whole experience as this is my first Ninja week and it's quite a rush....

Maybe I'll win something and have a favorite moment soon :oohyeah:

The surprise was this WEEK!

I am new at this community and for me it has been a pleasure to discover the great gifts offered daily!

:thanks:

My favourite is the giveaway with Godfather trilogy box:

All you have to do to enter is assemble your own crime family via pics in this thread. Who is the leader, and who do you want doing the 'dirty work'. In return you may win a prize, you 'can refuse'!

I've got this box myself and I'm sure that anybody who will win this will be crazy happy!
Thanks for the giveaway! (all of them!)

My favorite moment of Ninja Week, its just being able to participate in all the giveaways! It's actually very fun and quite comical what some of the people ask you to post!

Thanks again!

The moment the site announced that they were giving away a PS4 and an XBox 1 my jaw hit the floor, so that'd have to be my favorite!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

My favorite moment came when i failed to realize during this week long ninja week, I passed posts #100 and #200, time flies when you're having fun!

My favourite moment has been
Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
Excitement checking every day and seeing brilliant new Giveaways

Everyday has been a brilliant day
NINJA WEEK is pure class :thumbs:
:thanks:

My favorite moment was when i logged on to HDN on Monday night and saw how many awesome giveaways HDN had to offer!!! EEK!

This is the best Ninja Week ever, thanks to everyone at HDN for making it so great :thumbs:
And thanks for the giveaway ap :thumbs:

It's been a fun/mad week, it's like my life has stopped to just check and enter the giveaways. Seeing and reading other pic and posts has been fun. But my favorite moment so far was winning a prize.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.