[WINNER] LAST DAY OF NINJA WEEK GIVE-AWAY. You know you want a LOT of steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interesting winning the following empty steelbooks?

Sucker Punch (not comic con)
Full Metal Jacket

Just reply with your favorite moment, comment, or picture as posted by ninjas here during this week.

Congrats to all of you for helping us make this the most successful ninja week ever!

On Monday when I came online. I realised it was Ninja week. I saw the countless giveaway's. I ended up participating in the competitions and ended up late at work :)

Seeing the community come together, and just how many of these prizes are being donated to the cause!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

My favorite moment is when I became an official NINJA! It hasn't sank in yet...can't wait to explore everything about being a premium member! PUMPED!

Thanks for all these awesome giveaways all!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
favorite moment has been Ninja week in and of itself. it's my first one and i can now see why everyone was gaga about it. even tho i've won nothing, it's been a lot of fun getting on everyday and checking out the latest giveaways and participating.

the week has been a blast, and went by way too fast.

My favorite moment has been when I won all those give-aw...

WAIT! :wtf: I havent won ****! :angry: :violent: :( :hilarious: :p

But seriously, this entire WEEK has been amazing! :thumbs: I honestly cant pick ONE favorite moment, everyday is amazing! Thank you all for making this Place so damn EPIC! I'm proud to call myself a NINJA! :oohyeah: HDN FU**ING ROCKS! :scat:

favourite part was teh response to my work on flake mermaid made it all worth while well until zesty started winning everyting

thansk for giveaway

Sorry for me thire is far far too much to encapsulate into one instance.

I have found The enthusiasm and generosity of people here OUTSTANDING.

The dedication and hard work of all who run it .

Also the partners / loved ones that must just be near sainthood for understanding thire other halfs devotion to HDN.

Thank you ALL partisapents no matter what guise one hell of a week.

Reactions: Wreck
I have found The enthusiasm and generosity of people here OUTSTANDING.

The dedication and hard work of all who run it .

Also the partners / loved ones that must just be near sainthood for understanding thire other halfs devotion to HDN.

That was... beautiful! :thumbs: THANKS! +1

Actually, it would have to be from a give-away asking what the Ninja above you is like . I don't remember which one it was or who was involved, but someone said "the person above me is good with the girls". Then the next person said "the person above me is good with the guys". I couldn't help but say "the person above me is good with the kids":hilarious:

Favorite moment is myself giving the people things for the giveaway! I had fun!

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.