[WINNERS CHOSEN!] BloodSnake's SWEET Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to another SWEET Give-Away from the Mexican Wonka!
aliment.gif

Sweet Give-Away!.png

So you do have Sweet Tooth!? :naughty: :D Well... you have come to right place! :woot:

As you all know, I'm the HDN Candy Man, the Mexican Wonka. And my favorite movie growing up was Willy Wonka! :drool: That's why I'll be offering the Digibook Edition and some Candies from my Candy Group Buy! :hungry:
Goodies!.jpg

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Make sure to 'THANK' this thread :thumbs:

Now... I want to PLAY a GAME!
insane20.gif

GAME.jpg

Ninjas, if you were Wonka himself and you had to decide which 5 members were given the golden tickets, who would you choose? And since we know Wonka is serial killer :naughty: how will you get rid of 4 out of the 5 members? And ONLY one survives! :ohno:

Make your choice!
jigsaw.gif
Let the Game begin...​

Example:
"@Ricker, @PKAVFC, @Asopp, @harry, and @whysoserious?

1st, I will drown Ricker in the river of chocolate! :naughty: :mad: Then I'll shove a hose into PKAVFC's mouth and pump him full of Berry Juice until he explodes! Like Leonidas from 300, I'll kick Asopp into a furnace while I scream "This is CANDYLAND!" Then I will teleport Harry into a laser room similar to the Resident Evil Movie and cut him to pieces! And WhysoSerious will survive because his Bulldog Betty rescued him!

THE END :p"

BONUS ROUND!:
Photoshop my head onto any Candy related Movie! (Willy Wonka, Wreck it Ralph, Trick-or-Treat, etc.) LOL!
clear.png
Or Nacho Libre because I fu**ing LOVE that movie! :LOL:

King Candy Pimp
Wonka Pimp.jpg

Here are some Face Templates! :hilarious: And requested by @galareta2332, I've added more Scary Faces than before! :p
UGLY Scary Faces!.jpg
BONUS!.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on March 1st! :notworthy: The winner will be selected on that same day by my wife Alyssa and myself. We'll decide on our favorite Story or Photoshop! :thumbs:
HAVE FUN!!!
excited.gif

List of Participants:
1. @Apollon
2. @spass
3. @harry *Bonus WINNER*
4. @spawnshop
5. @Ricardo13
6. @galareta2332 *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
7. @Scary Hair *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
8. @whysoserious? *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)
9. @denizen
10. @Hooch
11. @meaner
12. @PKAVFC
13. @Jericho *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)

Last edited:
Ok here goes @bloodsnake007 @Apollon @Hooch @chunk @zoneism

In the first room @Hooch becomes transfixd by a huge multi coloured flower , he walks towards it the smell his every childhood favourite he can not resist as the others watch in horror . It's center an array of row after row of razor sharp teeth . Sweeping down no time to react hooch is consumed in one fell gulp .

The four remaining members of the group back into the corridor @Apollon leads the remaining group . He becomes slightly aware of somthing odd with the wall on the oposite side . Slowing his pace he stops not relising the others have stopped dead . The overwhelming force of chocolate from above knocks him to his knees it sets in seconds like concrete. From the wall across a jet of edible glitter makes the chocolate Apollon sparkle like the star he was .

@bloodsnake007 distraught at the loss of his very very best customer to his emporium of candy delights shreaks in terror running forward. His arms and hands flaying like a marrienette with its strings cut . Unaware his large brimmed Sumbrero had disloged from his head . The floor had become soft under his flip flops the stikey bright pink soft goo up to his ancles . His knees and thighs being swallowed . Panic taking over using his hands to claw at the goo . "HOLY F****** Poo The Candy Floss Floor is like Quicksand . Use my Head and Super Sumbrero as Steping stones my friends to reach the other M*********** Side" just manageing to utter the last word as the word sets in an air bubble.

Zoneism and Chunk dry thire eyes at thire friends bravery . Doing as he said the taco loving mans head and Sumbrero seeing them to the next room .

@chunk sees it now the structure that has haunted every moment awake and asleep . The giant gummy Dummy . Floor to ceiling wall to wall around it's outside the translucent spiral surrounding it . Now is the time for action . Giving a massive battle cry chunk rushes forward colliding with the structure . Deflating it on impact . Its structure slurping and shrinking wrapping around chunk like a warm fluffy air tight blanket .

@zoneism the final member of this nightmare golden ticket more like toilet paper. The pannel before him a sliver of light flooding the dark room. A wisp of sweet fresh breeze coating his face making his eyes blink.

Ripping off his multi coloured , chocolate glitter , Pink Candy Foss Gummy Dummy covered shirt his Steam Punk tattoo sleaves giving him power to push against the rusted hinges . His muscles as hard as the piston images , his hands gripping like the gears in his tattoos finaly life and a end to hell of THE Wonka Jigsaw KILLER .

:wacky: :p :D .

Last edited:

In the first room @Hooch becomes transfixd by a huge multi coloured flower , he walks towards it the smell his every childhood favourite he can not resist as the others watch in horror . It's center an array of row after row of razor sharp teeth . Sweeping down no time to react hooch is consumed in one fell gulp .

The four remaining members of the group back into the corridor @Apollon leads the remaining group . He becomes slightly aware of somthing odd with the wall on the oposite side . Slowing his pace he stops not relising the others have stopped dead . The overwhelming force of chocolate from above knocks him to his knees it sets in seconds like concrete. From the wall across a jet of edible glitter makes the chocolate Apollon sparkle like the star he was .

@bloodsnake007 distraught at the loss of his very very best customer to his emporium of candy delights shreaks in terror running forward. His arms and hands flaying like a marrienette with its strings cut . Unaware his large brimmed Sumbrero had disloged from his head . The floor had become soft under his flip flops the stikey bright pink soft goo up to his ancles . His knees and thighs being swallowed . Panic taking over using his hands to claw at the goo . "HOLY F****** Poo The Candy Floss Floor is like Quicksand . Use my Head and Super Sumbrero as Steping stones my friends to reach the other M*********** Side" just manageing to utter the last word as the word sets in an air bubble.

Zoneism and Chunk dry thire eyes at thire friends bravery . Doing as he said the taco loving mans head and Sumbrero seeing them to the next room .

@chunk sees it now the structure that has haunted every moment awake and asleep . The giant gummy Dummy . Floor to ceiling wall to wall around it's outside the translucent spiral surrounding it . Now is the time for action . Giving a massive battle cry chunk rushes forward colliding with the structure . Deflating it on impact . Its structure slurping and shrinking wrapping around chunk like a warm fluffy air tight blanket .

@zoneism the final member of this nightmare golden ticket more like toilet paper. The pannel before him a sliver of light flooding the dark room. A wisp of sweet fresh breeze coating his face making his eyes blink.

Ripping off his multi coloured , chocolate glitter , Pink Candy Foss Gummy Dummy covered shirt his Steam Punk tattoo sleaves giving him power to push against the rusted hinges . His muscles as hard as the piston images , his hands gripping like the gears in his tattoos finaly life and a end to hell of THE Wonka Jigsaw KILLER .

Awesome story @Scary Hair ! :LOL: :joy: Worthy of the win imo. Good luck :thumbs:

@galareta2332 I'd enter but this would take a lot for me to top.

Thans for good words, but it's not about making it better, but about all the fun that making those stories are:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:.
In this case i am doing it not to win but to give Franky big laugh :LOL::LOL::LOL: and to play with his Scary Nacho Faces :rofl:.
Making his face in the Nacho Libre photo is to easy, nobody can make a difference :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Franky (off the contest), i will do some more pics for you from other movies :notworthy: Maybe not as scary as Trick or Treat:) but reimagined version of Wonka in the dark world was soo tempting:D:D:D

so in walk 5 ninjas @bloodsnake007 @PKAVFC @Towser @Ricker @Scary Hair
there is general chit chat between the 2 amigos of the group to form a team bloodsnake and pkavfc , towser feels left out and the because of his aston villa connection thought pkavfc and him where closer but he was wrong , so forms a duo with ricker , ricker is loving his partnership to take out bloodsnake for ever , no one was to affrad of ann aka scary hair , so all 2 teams decide to throw scary ann into the temple of gobstoppers , next to go is towser , pkavfc throws him into a drum of cotton candy declearing " we was never friends!!!!!!! we just followed the same team rahhhhh!!!!"
that left ricker bloodsnake pkavfc
next to go was pkavfc ,when bloodsnake ran off screaming take pkavfc ,ricker caught up with pkavfc after bloodsnake tripped him up and he was stuffed into a giant bubble gum balloon to disapair into the sky.
that left bloodsnake and ricker to battle on a bridge above a pool of popping candy then behold bloodsnake was knock into the river of popping candy
ricker; " finaly!!! Alyssa is MINE!!!!!!!! "
bloodsnake ; "noooooooooo"
then booooom
scary hair apears and says "ricker!!! wanna know why they call me scary hair? its because my hair is a forcefield " in a state of shock the door opens and in come running betty the bulldog and cowboy , to both jump at ricker only for him to fall into the river of popping candy with his enemy bloodsnake
here stood still scary hair betty and cowboy the victors
scary ann went back home to her hubby and beloved children
while it was not confirmed but reports where made that alyssa and cowboy moved to a little place called new brighton on the seaside to marry a hansome ninja who took around a bulldog with a black and blue eye ..................................................................................................................................................who also likes to bloody hump peoples legs .

awesome giveaway franky

Guests to Candy Land: @NoDingsNoScratches @rover @KD Scorp @harry @Asopp

First of all there would be invitiation send on HDN from a member called...Franky!:sleep: On this messages there would be a spell that a guest have to say in front
of the wardrobe in his onw house, and then after opening it there will be Narnia Candy Land....so our gest came to the land where everything is dark, but made of candy.
All of them came to the big castle witch is made of chocolate. @Asopp opened the door and they came to the first room:

In the first room they heard a voice: If you don't sin, you will not get to the bin.
When they got through the room...Assop saw a limited edition of Sin City made all from candy. He saw two of them and put one piece to the bag, and started to eat the other one. Soon he become blue, he couldn't breathe. And he died...the voice said: Sin You collect, life is a death bet!

None of the guys was disturbed by this fact and they came to the next room. In the second room the voice said: Feel free, only don't eat me...
There was long tunnel with brick wall...made of candy. Everyone tasted small parts of the wall just to get through, but KD Scorp wanted every brick in his mouth, he was eating so fast, he wanted all of them to try...but in one of them was hidden candy scorpion with candy poison. No one of them try to help him...he was also dead in the seconds. The voice said during KD last breath: You often forget, nickname is not a good pet.

In the third room, there was giant cake in the center. Next door was very high, almost on the roof. The voice spoken again: More you will take, growth is the cake.
Harry like on the marathon ran to the cake and eat it so fast. He thought that eating more will make him more tall. Everything was eaten by Harry. In the seconds he became more and more hairy, he started to look like a warewolf...and finaly there was no more space for hair in his inner parts of the body and he exploaded. The explosion opened a secret door to the next room. The voice said in the end: Hairry Hary on the walls, dinner for my little trols.

There were only two of them, in the last room. On the door was written "Exit to the Frankys Liar". There was one table full of candies. There was 1000 candy bars, numbered and strictly limited. Voice said: This is a grail, witch will derail. NoDings started to collect candy bars as fast as he could. He wanted all possible numbers and all possible editions. Rover warned him no to take so much or he will die. Rover opened one, that he found with number 1000/1000 and said, "i will take only one, this may save me from the gun". In this seconds he fall on the ground and melted in to the Blob. NoDings smiled and said: "I always keep them sealed:whistle:", and with 999 of candy bars he went to the Exit door.

The door opend and the shape was standing there. It was holding a bag, and one candy bar in the hand...with the same number that rover was eating. This is the missing number to collect them all. Voice said: This candy bar you take, my collection full you make.

Lights are on and we see the person witch is standing there...everything fades to black and only scream can be heard.

MEET FRANKY -> Soon in cinemas;)))

View attachment 138770

Leaked photo of Franky...

Thans for good words, but it's not about making it better, but about all the fun that making those stories are:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:.
In this case i am doing it not to win but to give Franky big laugh :LOL::LOL::LOL: and to play with his Scary Nacho Faces :rofl:.
Making his face in the Nacho Libre photo is to easy, nobody can make a difference :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Franky (off the contest), i will do some more pics for you from other movies :notworthy: Maybe not as scary as Trick or Treat:) but reimagined version of Wonka in the dark world was soo tempting:D:D:D
FU**ING WOW! :OMG: 1st of all, GREAT Story but I've been laughing my ass off like crazy over here! :LOL: Damn near pissing myself because of it! :rofl: You always amaze me @galareta2332! :woot: I fu**ing LOVE your EPIC Photoshop pics! :hilarious: I truly appreciate the BIG LAUGHS! It's amazing everything you do with my Nacho Faces! :emb: Speaking of which, I cant wait to see what you will do with Nacho Libre and possibly King Kong! :woot:

Stay AWESOME my dear friend! :notworthy: You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Rockstar.gif

@Scary Hair I'll be honest, I was sad when I finished reading your story :(... I didnt want it to end! :banghead: That's fu**ing awesome!!! :notworthy: :cool: You perfectly captured our characters! :woot: :D :hilarious: The Wonka Jigsaw Killer! :ohno: OH PLEASE, I need, I WANT an Extended Edition and a Sequel!!! :drool:

Thanks Ann! :kiss: :thumbs:
there is general chit chat between the 2 amigos of the group to form a team bloodsnake and pkavfc , towser feels left out and the because of his aston villa connection thought pkavfc and him where closer but he was wrong , so forms a duo with ricker , ricker is loving his partnership to take out bloodsnake for ever , no one was to affrad of ann aka scary hair , so all 2 teams decide to throw scary ann into the temple of gobstoppers , next to go is towser , pkavfc throws him into a drum of cotton candy declearing " we was never friends!!!!!!! we just followed the same team rahhhhh!!!!"
next to go was pkavfc ,when bloodsnake ran off screaming take pkavfc ,ricker caught up with pkavfc after bloodsnake tripped him up and he was stuffed into a giant bubble gum balloon to disapair into the sky.
that left bloodsnake and ricker to battle on a bridge above a pool of popping candy then behold bloodsnake was knock into the river of popping candy
then booooom
scary hair apears and says "ricker!!! wanna know why they call me scary hair? its because my hair is a forcefield " in a state of shock the door opens and in come running betty the bulldog and cowboy , to both jump at ricker only for him to fall into the river of popping candy with his enemy bloodsnake
while it was not confirmed but reports where made that alyssa and cowboy moved to a little place called new brighton on the seaside to marry a hansome ninja who took around a bulldog with a black and blue eye ..................................................................................................................................................who also likes to bloody hump peoples legs .

awesome giveaway franky
@whysoserious? I fu**ing love your Story Dave! :woot: :hilarious: I seriously laughed out loud when I read, "ricker; " finaly!!! Alyssa is MINE!!!!!!!!"
All I can say to that is, @Ricker:
borat.gif

tumblr_mnlhrsP0By1qb1xxxo6_500.gif

:rofl:

then booooom

awesome giveaway franky

Brilliant @whysoserious? love it, @bloodsnake007 give him the prize NOW :thumbs:

Ron

Brilliant Story @Scary Hair. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if and when I met my maker.. I almost made it! But knowing my luck in life I would be the first to go lol.. I would have she'd a tear for @bloodsnake007 too, after his heroic departure :ohno::oops::(:arghh::arghh:, and like @bloodsnake007, I didn't want the story to end either.. Well done Ann.. Absolutely Loved it from start to finish!! :drool::drool::drool:

@bloodsnake007

Just for you my friend .
@chunk @Apollon @Hooch @zoneism .

The SweetQuill

@Ricker @tridon @Flash @MGD @whysoserious? And Betty .

Holding the golden ticket in his hand the surly fraim of @Ricker turned to his partner @MGD, Always ready reminding Ricker of a coiled spring .

The tale that had been told by the multi colour ,glitter chocolate , Pink Candy Flossed , Dummy Gummy sugar rushed wide eyed shaking . Repeating over and over his Steam Punk Sleaves saving his life . Handing the ticket to the two Detectives . Glistening and licked clean as @zoneism was sedated for his own sweetness overdosed safety.

The crime hardened dicktetives glad when a larger van had 3 others fall from it as back up .

@tridon in full Swat tactical armour his pump action water shotgun and pistol primed and ready . @Flash a rookie fresh out of the academy wide eyed and eager. The Canine suport Betty the Bulldog with her Human @Whysoserious ? .

Entering the large compartmented wherehouse Ricker explanes for 12 years he has relentlessly tracked the movements of @bloodsnake007 The Tacko munching Sugar sweet daddy pimp . The victims had fallen into his spun sugar intricate web . Ricker had been convinced of his gu ilt now according to the suger hyped surviour his main suspect was here trapped in a Pink Candy Foss floor .

Backing agaist a wall as the group pass the multi coloured flower a pair of blood coverd trainers and jeans being pushed from a huge leaf . Turning a couner a sparkeling twinkerling chocolate glitted Apollon. MGD the first to spot the Sunbrero and head of the villan his partner had been tracking .

@tridon court movement and a smell behind him, shining the dimming light on his torch a towering glowing red eye bliking at him. White teeth then a DEAFFENING ROAR . His first thought to protect the smell from the Licorice Godzilla's flesh sending his nose haywhire as the water made no dent against his foe . " YOU ARE MINE " Tridon yelled throwing his helmet to one side launching at the licorice Kaiju .

The four could only watch as the battle commenced , Betty began to simply hump her humans leg . Now wepons ready suffling around the candy edge of the floor it was Flash's toe that found the stair well . MGD and Whysoserious? Carrying the Bulldog between them flight after flight .

The rookey hearing a small squicking movement to her side . @Flash following her ears . A room before her of jelly baby Funco bobble heads . Tiny in size every colour billions of them . In a millisecond Flash powerless to move the jelly Babys linking and melding together all the time the head moving like a metranome controlling it's pray.

The others stopping cbuildinging the Heather Langencamp Special scream ringing out through the decrpid building . At the very top Whysoserious? Took time to whipe MGD's Betty drool splatterd Primani Suit Jacket.

Ricker had moved on rushing forward into the light . The two men and one Bulldog could only watch as the transparent cage fell around thire commador.
The smell of Mint Chocolate fruit and nut chipped mixture fell from the roof in a tidele wave no matter how hard they banged and hit the perspex it would not shatter and being as Ricker had left his yellow Rubber Duck swimming aid at home his fate was sealed.

The two now walking behind where feeling light headed and sick as Betty had overdosed on a Sweet Green Chillie with every step let rip a silent but deadly trump .

The corridor was wide and light the stench from the Bulldogs bum giving way to a rainbow of fruit mix @whysoserious? Became silent and sniffing the air saying something did not smell right . From no where the flooring began to shake and the walls closeing in . Whysoserious? Handed the lead to MGD "I'm not running any more keep her SAFE ". Reaching down his trouser leg pulling out a four foot long Katana as the block of Fruit Saled mix forced it's way towards them .

The Push sent MGD forward sweeping up Betty closing the huge gate as he wached as the more whysoserious cut away the more the gooey frut salad overwhelmed him .

@MGD walked into the room Betty padding happly at his side . The Sunbrero rim tilted back MGD loooking face to face at THE TACO SUGAR DADDY LOVING PIMP . "You are officially Dead." Sitting down at the desk "As promised I get my promotion and a life long supply of YOUR Lush Candy ".

@bloodsnake007 smilled his biggest problem taken care of The Dicktive Ricker was on to his world wide plan for Sugar Rush expansion . "Yes my friend the life like robot I created worked well . My customers sighned all thire holdings to me upon thire death . One witness alive who is able to speak to say I am dead ."

"We send Betty to gas zoneism " MGD said confidentiality .

The Suger Rush Daddy Pimp grinned ear to "No she had Extra Hot Tabasco Sauce last night with a dose of EXTRA EXTRA Hot Piri Piri" he said smilling don at the Bulldog slowly turning to face him at MGD's leg . "Betty my love when you are ready!!!!"

The subrero dropping a hasmat protection suit over the Sugar Rush Daddy Pimp . Bettys wave of oder aimed firmy at MGD who slumped to the floor clutching his throught.

Betty moved forward rubbing up and down the man leg whos Sweet Chillie's she WOULD KILL FOR .

Thire you go :shy: :wacky: :p :D .

Last edited:
so in walk 5 ninjas @bloodsnake007 @PKAVFC @Towser @Ricker @bloodsnake007
then booooom

awesome giveaway franky

@bloodsnake007
[IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/LpWkBPb5lvPdm/giphy.gif[/IMG]

@whysoserious? This was all a plan for you to get Alyssa over to the UK.... well thought out plan indeed :naughty:

[IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/WEvnEURSRbkKk/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Amazing giveaway there!

Pretty simple! First I would invite all 5 to my mansion one rainy evening.

At the door, one by one my butler would let them in and escort them to the lobby.

When all 5 guests arrive, they are soon escorted to the dinner table where they lavish in a quintessential evening roast followed by a different dessert for each party member.

@cooey takes a bite of his chocolate éclair only to begin convulsing. soon enough, turns pale and his head hits his plate.
@Wreck chomps on his Wonka bar when suddenly starts to see butterflies. Immediately gets out his chair and jumps out the window screaming, "I'm a butterfly, I'm a butterfly!"
@bloodsnake007 Sips on his liqui-candy swallowing every drop. Soon enough his mouth is sealed tight and chokes before shimmering to a poor death.
@Asopp chews his sour Apple chewing gum when he feels a crunch. Tiny spiders run rampant in his mouth biting him endlessly with venom before he faints to his demise.
@digitalbabe opens her surprise to reveal a chocolate pop ultimately tantalizing in flavour and thoroughly enjoys her dessert and still alive no doubt!!!

Amazing giveaway there!

Pretty simple! First I would invite all 5 to my mansion one rainy evening.

At the door, one by one my butler would let them in and escort them to the lobby.

When all 5 guests arrive, they are soon escorted to the dinner table where they lavish in a quintessential evening roast followed by a different dessert for each party member.

@cooey takes a bite of his chocolate éclair only to begin convulsing. soon enough, turns pale and his head hits his plate.
@Wreck chomps on his Wonka bar when suddenly starts to see butterflies. Immediately gets out his chair and jumps out the window screaming, "I'm a butterfly, I'm a butterfly!"
@bloodsnake007 Sips on his liqui-candy swallowing every drop. Soon enough his mouth is sealed tight and chokes before shimmering to a poor death.
@Asopp chews his sour Apple chewing gum when he feels a crunch. Tiny spiders run rampant in his mouth biting him endlessly with venom before he faints to his demise.
@digitalbabe opens her surprise to reveal a chocolate pop ultimately tantalizing in flavour and thoroughly enjoys her dessert and still alive no doubt!!!
LOL! :woot: :rofl: AWESOME Story @denizen :hilarious: I guess @Wreck thought he was Muhammad Ali floating like a butterfly, I bet when he hit the ground it stung like a DAMN bee! :naughty: :dead: :D

And of course, @digitalbabe had to survive! :rolleyes: :banghead: :emb:
Bump for my ninja brother
Thanks @harry! :notworthy: :thumbs:

Reactions: denizen and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.