[WINNERS CHOSEN!] BloodSnake's SWEET Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to another SWEET Give-Away from the Mexican Wonka!
aliment.gif

Sweet Give-Away!.png

So you do have Sweet Tooth!? :naughty: :D Well... you have come to right place! :woot:

As you all know, I'm the HDN Candy Man, the Mexican Wonka. And my favorite movie growing up was Willy Wonka! :drool: That's why I'll be offering the Digibook Edition and some Candies from my Candy Group Buy! :hungry:
Goodies!.jpg

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Make sure to 'THANK' this thread :thumbs:

Now... I want to PLAY a GAME!
insane20.gif

GAME.jpg

Ninjas, if you were Wonka himself and you had to decide which 5 members were given the golden tickets, who would you choose? And since we know Wonka is serial killer :naughty: how will you get rid of 4 out of the 5 members? And ONLY one survives! :ohno:

Make your choice!
jigsaw.gif
Let the Game begin...​

Example:
"@Ricker, @PKAVFC, @Asopp, @harry, and @whysoserious?

1st, I will drown Ricker in the river of chocolate! :naughty: :mad: Then I'll shove a hose into PKAVFC's mouth and pump him full of Berry Juice until he explodes! Like Leonidas from 300, I'll kick Asopp into a furnace while I scream "This is CANDYLAND!" Then I will teleport Harry into a laser room similar to the Resident Evil Movie and cut him to pieces! And WhysoSerious will survive because his Bulldog Betty rescued him!

THE END :p"

BONUS ROUND!:
Photoshop my head onto any Candy related Movie! (Willy Wonka, Wreck it Ralph, Trick-or-Treat, etc.) LOL!
clear.png
Or Nacho Libre because I fu**ing LOVE that movie! :LOL:

King Candy Pimp
Wonka Pimp.jpg

Here are some Face Templates! :hilarious: And requested by @galareta2332, I've added more Scary Faces than before! :p
UGLY Scary Faces!.jpg
BONUS!.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on March 1st! :notworthy: The winner will be selected on that same day by my wife Alyssa and myself. We'll decide on our favorite Story or Photoshop! :thumbs:
HAVE FUN!!!
excited.gif

List of Participants:
1. @Apollon
2. @spass
3. @harry *Bonus WINNER*
4. @spawnshop
5. @Ricardo13
6. @galareta2332 *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
7. @Scary Hair *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
8. @whysoserious? *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)
9. @denizen
10. @Hooch
11. @meaner
12. @PKAVFC
13. @Jericho *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)

Last edited:
I've chosen to select:

@Apollon
@spass
@harry
@spawnshop
@Ricardo13

Why them? Because they dared enter this contest and I can't have that. Need them eliminated, and I will handle it myself. First, I'll give Apollon fake directions to a different location, which is an instant death trap. He enters the house, but is already dead. He never even makes it in the real door. Which already improves the odds.

That leaves 4 others that actually make it. I start with a fine dinner. Something weird, like monkey brains or whatever. I make a joke that the foods is poisoned, but it's not. Just messing with their minds. Put everyone on edge before dessert. But that's when it gets dicey. For dessert, I give one of them a poisoned candy treat. They all eat it. Then I proclaim to the group, "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha." Harry dies.

The remaining three of us retire to the parlor. Or attempt to On our way across the hall to said parlor, a gang of Gummi Bears attacks. They are everywhere. Panic ensues. There are too many too fight, so everyone just runs, hoping to make it to the parlor door. But one is left behind. It's spass. He's dead. It looked something like this:

7d312079d8785421f1652dec1af0225c.jpg

That leaves spawnshop, Ricardo13, and I. "That escalated quickly," I proclaim. Nerves are high. So liquor is dispensed. There is a calm after a while. I break out some candy. It's just regular candy, but a duel is challenged. eat until the death. It takes a while, but Ricardo13 starts fading. Eventually he's dead.

Candy-Kills-happy-tree-friends-1062713_1024_768.jpg

Then there are two. I have no more patience to out eat spawnshop. That last death took way too long. So, I pull out by chocolate revolver:

death_by_chocolate_large.jpg

and shoot spawnshop. Who looks like a young woman at this point. Death by Chocolate. The end
death_by_chocolate_sauce_by_theeharvey91-d48lrdw.jpg

I fu**ing LOVE this Story Pablo! :woot: LMFAO!!! It's truly EPIC and hilarious! :hilarious: Reading this bit, "He did not bank on Ann's ninja reflexes. After doing 3 back flips, 3 star jumps, the Tango and The Cha Cha, Ann grabs herself a giant Candy Cane." had me laughing like crazy! rofl: :D This is definitely one of the BEST I've read, and not just on this thread! :LOL: Thanks Hermano! :joy:

@PKAVFC

That is just AMAZING . Franky's got it bang on JUST WOUNDERFUL . All that has been going on only just had time to catch up with the shere AWSOMENESS of this Thread .

So others can enjoy the candy land killer fun BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP .

Reactions: PKAVFC

Ann, I am glad you liked it! :woot: your silence worried me :shy:

Your seal of approval has now made it all worth it :thumbs: :)

Reactions: chunk
@PKAVFC

My bad the silence been mad mental week outside of here to . The boy is playing musical beds at stupid o'clock . The Girl had a social media crisis at school thanks to some hitches put a b in place of the h . I was also brave I had two givaways going .

One good thing about Ninja Week .

I have my fingers AND toes crossed for you in this :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :kiss: .

@PKAVFC

My bad the silence been mad mental week outside of here to . The boy is playing musical beds at stupid o'clock . The Girl had a social media crisis at school thanks to some hitches put a b in place of the h . I was also brave I had two givaways going .

LOL, love the sign!

@PKAVFC

I understand :) my daughters are 6 and 3, so no real drama just yet ;) but I can just tell it will won't be too long now :rolleyes:

Make your son read the forums during the "most posts" competition :squint: he will soon be out for the count :hilarious: :sleep:

Good luck to you too! :happy:

@digitalbabe @apsmith21 @Wreck

It's official..... we now have 4 Winners! :woot: We fell in love with so many stories but Alyssa insisted on this change! :drool: Making this my most EPIC Candy Give-Away... EVER! :notworthy:

We will each select our 2 favorites! Now we're deciding on what Prizes to offer each one! :ohno: Another update will soon follow! :)

We also filmed our conversation about this. I'll include it once it has been published on YouTube :thumbs:

Hello my SWEET NINJAS! :drool: I meant to share the winners last night but this thread was locked :( But a HUGE THANKS to @digitalbabe for opening it back up! :thumbs: This Candy Give-Away became GREATER than I had anticipated :OMG: :angel: This is definitely my most favorite one I've hosted!

So we actually came up with 4 Main Winners! :emb: and a Bonus! :cool:

Alyssa's Top 2 Picks:
@whysoserious? and @Jericho

My Top 2:
@galareta2332 and @Scary Hair

and our Bonus Winner:
@harry

Congrats Winners! :woot: Please contact me with your shipping info!
tumblr_inline_mlp7xioBxL1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.