Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, exactly at 2 pm I was on the web page to place my order for the doubled lenticular WW edition. I was nearly at the end to finish the process as usual (it took less then 1 minute!!!), but I couldn’t pay. This is very strange and disturbing. I’ve tried afterwards 1click and it was the same. That’s actually impossible to order something faster then I was or I did. How can I buy something if there is no chance that it will work?! I am very angry, dissatisfied and disappointed now!!!

:mad::mad::mad:
next time join the GB
HTTP2kxOTEucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy96ODMva2FuaW9uaXRlL01vdmllcy8xMTc4MzU5MTU3MzcyLmdpZgloglog.gif

Probably live agin when the next title will be on pre order like usual

Cancellations will no doubt be available at some point. The question is WHEN ... and will you be there to buy it.
Today, exactly at 2 pm I was on the web page to place my order for the doubled lenticular WW edition. I was nearly at the end to finish the process as usual (it took less then 1 minute!!!), but I couldn’t pay. This is very strange and disturbing. I’ve tried afterwards 1click and it was the same. That’s actually impossible to order something faster then I was or I did. How can I buy something if there is no chance that it will work?! I am very angry, dissatisfied and disappointed now!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Could be an issue with paypals servers or your account ? Manta lans website was running ultra smooth for me but when I checked out via paypal there was a small delay loading.

I wonder why the edition was so much lower than Logan and Alien: Covenant. The A:C restock is sitting right now, hopefully it won't be too hard to get a WW when Fight Club (Or whatever's next) goes up.

Same here :D

Suppose we was lucky the single lenti didn't sell out as fast otherwise I wouldn't of had a chance

Missed the preorder time due to work. Hoping for a restock, now.... Congrats to everybody being able to secure a copy:thumbs:

There will be, they have kept a small amount held back

I am really impressed with you Ninja multi-taskers that can heed nature's call while at the same time pre-ordering a very limited steelbook.:thumbs:

I didn't actually need to go until I was panicking. Twice the relief