Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems almost impossible to have a scratch free glossy steelbook. I rechecked all mine and they all have hairline scratches on (not from manta but general glossy steelbooks). It's such a kick in the balls, I guess the only 'good' thing is that they can only be seen in certain light.

EDIT: Even when you think there isn't any scratches there's always a certain angle/light that will show off scratches you didn't even know existed.

I handle my steelbooks with care. Glossy steelbooks I own that have slips have horizontal scratches across them, I don't know wether that's due to the slip or the shrink wrapping process or what but there isn't a single glossy steelbook I own without some sort of scratch on it. I would even go as far to say the edges of the protectors from steelbook central can cause a scratch if happen to take out too fast or at an angle (they still provide great protection though regardless).

Honestly can’t believe how much thought is going into this. Just watch the damn film.

(sorry bro i couldn't resist). :rofl::p

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
No harm in adding a few more to the pot . . . and got to say mightily impressed at how forgiving you guys and gals are after paying mega bucks for this quality control merdique! (pardon my French) . . . and then there's the frankly hilarious positioning of the "DC" logo to wrap your mince pies around . . .

Full slip looks very decent . . . in particular those flying jellybeans.

Steelbook maybe less so . . .
Nicely positioned front art although WW's facial expression is not her most flattering.
Not a fan of the badly placed back art . . . should have been more to the right like this:-
20161104006400.jpg

What can one truthfully write about the inside art except for "No comment"

Pics courtesy IlandNo
DQwTESlUEAEluID.jpg:large

DQwTFaJUQAE-TT0.jpg:large

Full Slip:-
DQwTC1zUEAANnb2.jpg:large

DQwTDsfUEAAj9L_.jpg:large

The steel is definitely the best one out there in terms of art but shame to hear of the scratches

Worried about the single lenti now the majority are hating on it and I’m really fussy with lentis. I need clear imagery, awesome depth and movement so I hope this don’t disappoint me

The steel is definitely the best one out there in terms of art but shame to hear of the scratches

Worried about the single lenti now the majority are hating on it and I’m really fussy with lentis. I need clear imagery, awesome depth and movement so I hope this don’t disappoint me

I'm not hating my single lenti :LOL: There is depth, and the image is sharp. Its better than most FAC lentis, but it's just not there where Nova, kimchi or blufans are.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
I know it's a long shot but If anybody wants to trade a lenti for a fullslip feel free to contact me :thumbs: