Texas
Release Date: October 14th, 2014
Pre-order link: Target
Group buy: apsmith21

xmen.jpg

15704388_Alt01.jpg 15704388_Alt02.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also looks like there is now a $5 giftcard available with the preorder from target to make this effectively $17.99 (gift card adds to cart when you add the FuturePak)

Anybody else's $5 gift card for the pre order get cancelled?

Yep!

What a deceptive offer, right?

I haven't made the time yet to contact customer service, but based on past performance in dealing with them, I'm not expecting much of any valuable help. :p

Mine got cancelled as well, but if you check your order this actually works out even better this way. They left the $5 reduction as a discount so my total dropped to $17.99 + tax now. So either way $5 less and would prefer to take $5 off the $22.99 price then pay the regular price and get a giftcard in return. Assuming it actually gets charged this way it's less out of pocket and even saves a little more as tax is on the lower price.

Not sure if this is the case with everyone's order, but figured I would point it out as I had the same reaction you both did initially until I looked into my order details.

Reactions: steel888
Mine got cancelled as well, but if you check your order this actually works out even better this way. They left the $5 reduction as a discount so my total dropped to $17.99 + tax now. So either way $5 less and would prefer to take $5 off the $22.99 price then pay the regular price and get a giftcard in return. Assuming it actually gets charged this way it's less out of pocket and even saves a little more as tax is on the lower price.

Not sure if this is the case with everyone's order, but figured I would point it out as I had the same reaction you both did initially until I looked into my order details.

Thanks @bigdaygt !

I hadn't checked my order details yet but it was applied just like you said.

I agree...would rather take the discount upfront. :thumbs:

Whats the chances of this being embossed or dont we know yet?

Im interested to see which futurepak gets embossed crazy like godzilla was as it helped make them mord attractive.

A nice gloss finish would look great on this.

It's nice, I am getting the HMV version but might pick this up as well, anyone know if the other metalpaks are still available

Thanks to Gorillaguy over at the other site:
Flyer for the 12th thru the 18th

uploadfromtaptalk1412539681128.jpg

Also members have posted The other X-MEN MP to be back in stock and are available for $10.00 in stores. The flyer says they will be available for $8.00 when DoFP is released.

No wonder they cancelled the gift card and applied it as a credit, the release price is going to be 17.99. They probably didn't want people to go in stores and ask for a price adjustment on top of receiving a gift card.