Texas
Release Date: October 14th, 2014
Pre-order link: Target
Group buy: apsmith21

xmen.jpg

15704388_Alt01.jpg 15704388_Alt02.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this but I had to go back to the store twice because the disc wouldn't play on my blu ray player for some reason. So I might just have to wait for someone on ebay to sell a blu ray disc by its self or just wait until the extended Rogue version comes out

They had plenty at my target on the front display by the registers, no plastic cases just out on the shelf. I didn't wander back to to electronics. Did anyone see if they brought back some of the other futurepaks from the earlier releases as target releases make me late for work so if I don't have ti wander back to electronics I don't. I am still missing alien, aliens and fight club.

I saw a pic elsewhere where they were spider wrapped. Mine had the plastic coffins. My store either didn't get around to putting them all out or they just didn't get that many. This is the same Target store that never got the F&F6 exclusive or the Lone Survivor steel so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get many.

Since it's a seperate item #, I can look to see how many your store got. I just need the store #.

Got this version but likely also getting the HMV version. I have the BB edition on order but I think this is my version

i went by my target today and they still have at least 10 of them, tempting but i was strong...any how they restocked more of the rest of the x men series n cheap....

i went by my target today and they still have at least 10 of them, tempting but i was strong...any how they restocked more of the rest of the x men series n cheap....

I was in my local Target last night and there were at least 15 copies of this still available.

Damn, i need to get my hands on these soon..!
Thought that i'd stick with the steelbooks, but the more i see these, the more i want them.. >.<