Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 4th, 2012
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Play Marketplace
Base.com (International shipping)
Notes: G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000

View attachment 118
10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg

10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg

wolverinebluraysteelbook.jpg

Attachments

• Wolverine.jpg
    Wolverine.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 682
  • 10667568-1359464526-780691.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780691.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 387
  • 10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780737.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,947
  • 10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg
    10667568-1359464526-780750.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with that. I expect the opposite to happen. Demand will go up for the hard to get France version. :scat:

Not really as this looks way better and is very limited in quantity only 4000 copies. French version must be at least that if not more. ;) and sucks compared :p

Reactions: Chief
My Vid

Hey guys here's my video for this steelbook.

Subscribe if you want to my channel as I will be making more in the future. Stunning artwork I agree but I have some negetives. Check the video to find out what they are.

All the best, Mikey

Last edited by a moderator:
In Search Of:

A Canadian business partner that can help me with Canadian-only releases, such as this this one!!
In return I can help with US-only releases.

are you for real? First off this is a UK exclusive release not Canada and your looking for business parters on here with 14 posts for re-selling steel books? All the while spamming different threads with the same post?

:hilarious::hilarious:

Banhammer coming soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: cjy152 and Staind
are you for real? First off this is a UK exclusive release not Canada and your looking for business parters on here with 14 posts for re-selling steel books? All the while spamming different threads with the same post?

:hilarious::hilarious:

Banhammer coming soon. Mod's please ban this f*cker and delete his/her posts.

Im trying to reach 30 post kinda quick is that allowed? Ive read the rules it seems to me it allowed.

Im trying to reach 30 post kinda quick is that allowed? Ive read the rules it seems to me it allowed.

Sure technically it might be but this is not the best way to get there if you plan on participating in the group buys on here or the buy/sell community. Im pretty sure most won't take to it very positively or trust you and trade/sell with you. Just my view. If the mod's aren't saying anything to you then go for it since its ok at that point. I voiced my opinion about it though so thats-that. Continue on if no one says anything... right :rolleyes:

A note to the mod's even though I know its going to get deleted and a message saying please post suggestions in the suggestions area will posted in place.... we need to stop this 30 post race madness somehow.. the spamming that comes as a result blows.

Sure technically it might be but this is not the best way to get there if you plan on participating in the group buys on here or the buy/sell community. Im pretty sure most won't take to it very positively or trust you and trade/sell with you. Just my view. If the mod's aren't saying anything to you then go for it since its ok at that point. I voiced my opinion about it though so thats-that. Continue on if no one says anything... right :rolleyes:

A note to the mod's even though I know its going to get deleted and a message saying please post suggestions in the suggestions area will posted in place.... we need to stop this 30 post race madness somehow.. the spamming that comes as a result blows.

yeah sure i will take it into account. I dont want my credibility degraded.

Holy crapsicle! That must be the worst case of the 30-post race I've seen yet...

Well done, I guess. :p

I don't mean to be rude or "mean" towards you but most would be annoyed by 30 threads bumped with the same post.

Agreed. Especially if it's an upcoming release. The excitement of possible new information/artwork soon disappears when you realise it's the same guy saying 'great steelbook' in every thread :angry:

yeah no worries. Thanks for the advice.

yeah I took you for an actual spammer and not even someone racing to 30 posts based on the nature of your post (hence the very rude response from me initially). But obviously your here to actually join and post on the site because you replied back. Don't worry about it and carry on. The site allows it based on the rules so its fine from your end really. Welcome aboard.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Agreed. Especially if it's an upcoming release. The excitement of possible new information/artwork soon disappears when you realise it's the same guy saying 'great steelbook' in every thread :angry:

EXACTLY^^ Prodigy Im sure based on the responses to your posts in the other threads you can see what point I was trying to make. Most regulars on here will take to spam posts negatively. Now that its over though don't worry about it and move on :)

Last edited:
On Topic

As someone who read the original comics this movie was based on, i found the whole experience pretty annoying with some of the liberties they took with the script & characters (the most being that utterly dumb hollywood explanation of his name 'Wolverine')

BUT

- As i really like the character OVERALL & Sabertooth :)cool:), and how gorgeous this steel actually is, i decided to order a few anyway :)
So now i'm really looking forward to adding this steel to my small, but well chosen collection.

Quality > quantity :D

Yup, I'm a big fan of Wolverine ... read some comics when younger, and just now decided to get back into Wolverine comics and collecting those.