Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Released: 2008
Platforms: PS3, XB360
Purchase: Amazon.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

Per Priss' request ...

Note: there is a clear plastic slipcover that has the word playstation written on the side so its not on the steel.

its the PS3 game case. The part that says QoS is on an outer plastic sleeve. The actual steelbook just has 007 accross the front, spine, and vertically on the back. I just leave it off since it also says PS3 on it. This way it's just a 007 Steelbook (same size as all the other blu-ray steelbooks too

More pictures when at home.

007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me say again, the plastic slip cover has everything printed on it except the 007 and thegun ... everything else is all on the plastic, even the words Quantum of Solace.

They are not still available to purchase in store, no. I have seen a few though at some resell stores before, or FYE used copies. Cant find any brand new anymore, but can find used ones.

Its actually a really fun game! Was built with COD engine ... so the control scheme is the same and is very fluid. I still wanna play this lol but never get around to it. Do you want this steelie Ocielz ? I'll let mine go.

I often times find myself kicking myself for passing up having owned this back when it was first released.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nyrvana
Inside art is nice, but I don't find myself opening them that often, so I personally usually don't miss it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nyrvana
I house my Quantum of Solace BD in this. I keep holding out hope for steelbooks for the rest of the series but I think that ship has sailed.