Order from Target: Here
Price:
$19.99
Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

Exclusive HDN Article here

rsz_screen_shot_2015-10-03_at_101613_am.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've still got fingers crossed for Hot Fuzz and The World's End to go with the amazing Mondo X Shaun of the Dead.

But realistically... I'm gonna guess something that I'm not interested in.

@Wreck any chance we'll learn more about these releases at Mondo Con?

Never seen the film, but that artwork looks great! Shame it looks to be Region A only... not that it'll stop me from getting this though. :D

Mondo announcement says it will be available in us and Canada!?! Finally a release in multiple countries? That's great news. Where in Canada will it be available? And will reservoir dogs make it to Canada too?

Reactions: JRT
With the Reservoir Dogs reveal today too, these two are definitely miles ahead of the somewhat drab Total Recall and Nightcrawler Mondos.
Thumbs up for the artwork on this!!

Yet another Mondo rehash, surely they are able to lend their artwork to some titles that haven't been released in Steelbook form?

Mondo announcement says it will be available in us and Canada!?! Finally a release in multiple countries? That's great news. Where in Canada will it be available? And will reservoir dogs make it to Canada too?

Best Buy will have it in Canada - I'll get a thread for that in a moment.

Reservoir Dogs is USA and UK only

Reactions: svenning
i was hoping for a bit more exclusivity for these. Like the rest. I like the fact they are bringing them to other places. But Canada already has 9 exclusives. So why not bring a few more exclusives to other places. That was one of the nice things I liked is trading the exclusive us ones to people in Canada for their exclusives. Great release though.