QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem at all. I'm finding that for somebody new to these sites, navigating through them and trying to find all the correct information is a bit complicated.

Thanks again.

Not a problem at all. I'm finding that for somebody new to these sites, navigating through them and trying to find all the correct information is a bit complicated.

Thanks again.

Yeah I was the same way when I first started as well I myself think hdn is a lot better and easier to navigate than bd.com. And really it's just navigating the steelbook release page and the group buy one. Myself I followed the group buy one so any new one pops up in my email. And then I just follow the releases I like in the other one of the general release of each. And you are correct about there being slot of companies that do there own thing with he steels like full slips and such but that is the nature of a premium release. You get more art work and extras with it that you don't get from a mass released steel from bestbuy. And of course these companies release the same movies sometimes as those are popular. Will always be like that marvel dc movies sale. I personally liked the mondo line as up tell now they been fairly priced and great artwork. There are different types of collecting completest for certain companies and then the one who buys for the movie only or ones who buy for the artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks again.
If you need any assistance
just let me or one of the other moderators and we will be able to help you. Welcome to the forum!:)

I guess more people are checking this thread than the Variant one, so I'll ask here as well. Anyone knows if BF has the "customs friendly" option? The only possible spot to ask them for this is the "remark" field during the ordering process, but I'm not sure whether they actually go for this kind of "option".

I guess more people are checking this thread than the Variant one, so I'll ask here as well. Anyone knows if BF has the "customs friendly" option? The only possible spot to ask them for this is the "remark" field during the ordering process, but I'm not sure whether they actually go for this kind of "option".
In shopping basket remark section that is yes where you put your request mark as merchandise $ amount you want

Reactions: Raimi
When you say they look poor, do you mean the pictures? Or the price?

Or did you actually receive copies and they're not in good shape?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo