QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say they look poor, do you mean the pictures? Or the price?

Or did you actually receive copies and they're not in good shape?

He possibly don't like the design.

The pic in the OP looks fine to me

This has to be the most expensive Mondo Steelbook I have purchased to date. I hope they go back with Best Buy ☺

Love the variant a lot more than the other for some reason guess it just makes it pop a bit more. The normal one seems to be a bit over powered with red makes it look dull. In these photos won't have a solid opinion tell after mine get here

When you say they look poor, do you mean the pictures? Or the price?

Or did you actually receive copies and they're not in good shape?
I mean the designs of the steelbooks, the price with no 3D is crazy. I would go so far to say this is the worst avengers steelbook I have seen, apart from the disc art which I like (and I own most of the other versions to date). I am not surprised this hasn't sold out yet. Not even close to the novamedia release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I mean the designs of the steelbooks, the price with no 3D is crazy. I would go so far to say this is the worst avengers steelbook I have seen, apart from the disc art which I like (and I own most of the other versions to date). I am not surprised this hasn't sold out yet. Not even close to the novamedia release.

I guess it's safe to say you're not a fan of Tyler Stout then? ;) :whistle:

I am, and in my opinion this is the best looking Avengers steelbook out there.

• Thanks
Reactions: GoDo and Sigill
I just want to make sure that I understand a couple of things correctly.

The steelbooks for the regular and variant versions are the same, correct?
It's just the plastic slipcover that is different? I mean under the slipcovers it's the same red steelbook?

And the number on the variant is just a sticker on the outside of the shrink wrap?

I just want to make sure that I understand a couple of things correctly.

The steelbooks for the regular and variant versions are the same, correct?
It's just the plastic slipcover that is different? I mean under the slipcovers it's the same red steelbook?

And the number on the variant is just a sticker on the outside of the shrink wrap?

Yupp!

OK. Thank you for your reply.

I was sure that the steelbooks were the same but I didn't realize that the numbered editions were just a sticker on the shrink wrap. Not sure what the point of numbering them is then.

Or are they actually making more than 2000? And they will just stop numbering them once the first 2000 are gone?

Anybody know if that's what happened with the Terminator 2 Variant? I don't know if they were ever numbered but on the Best Buy website in Canada it reads:

"Some of the features of the SKYNET 1997 version Blu-ray SteelBook:
Limited to 1997 units"

I'm guessing they made a lot more than that since they are always in stock and go on sale quite often.
I think the last time they went on sale for $9.99, their lowest price yet.

Right now they are regular price of $32.99.