QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the back art is the same as the original viva and HMV release and the inside art is a stretched out rehash of the front art which is a crowded mess. Terrible artwork as usual from Mondo. First Avengers release that I am happy to PASS.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and dLux
Woop! :woot:

Hopefully they're not the usual BF prices though. :ohno:
That's the bit that concerns me, no doubt they look fantastic but they are going to be far dearer than what we are used to paying for Mondo Steelbooks.:( I'm glad there is a GB here on the forum, it should make it easier to obtain though!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hmm not really sure about this. I'm not collecting every single Mondo X steelbook; plus already own a premium release for this movie.
Let's see what the print run is and may be some in-hand pics before the GB.

Considering this is, in terms of a normal Blufans release, a barebones release it's gonna be interesting to see how much they are going to charge for this.

I think I'll end up getting both just to complete my Mondo X collection

Considering this is, in terms of a normal Blufans release, a barebones release it's gonna be interesting to see how much they are going to charge for this.

I think I'll end up getting both just to complete my Mondo X collection
I'm also very interested in want they will charge, hopefully it's not too pricey!

I am new to this forum, and have no idea how this works. So, is it possible that I could get both the versions of the steelbook? I have all of Mondo's steelbooks, so I badly need both the versions. I would really appreciate somebody explaining the procedure. Thank.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I am new to this forum, and have no idea how this works. So, is it possible that I could get both the versions of the steelbook? I have all of Mondo's steelbooks, so I badly need both the versions. I would really appreciate somebody explaining the procedure. Thank.

Yes you can get both versions. We will be having a group buy on our forums and an update will be posted later. In the meantime, you can click on the "watch thread" so you get alerts/email when a new message is posted. You'll need to visit the thread after an alert/email to receive the subsequent alerts (that's how the software works).

For the group buys, once one is open, you'll need to list the quantity and the country you wish to have the items shipped to. Sometimes there may be restrictions on how many copies one can order and such details will be posted in the OP of the group buy. OP stands for original post i.e. post #1.

There are no restrictions with regards to the number of posts one needs to have to join a group buy. However, we do hope to see you around participating in discussions, there's a fun bunch out there.

For general GB rules, have a look here and don't hesitate to give me or another mod who happens to be online a shout, should you need help.

Welcome to HDN :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21 and JCC
Yes you can get both versions. We will be having a group buy on our forums and an update will be posted later. In the meantime, you can click on the "watch thread" so you get alerts/email when a new message is posted. You'll need to visit the thread after an alert/email to receive the subsequent alerts (that's how the software works).

For the group buys, once one is open, you'll need to list the quantity and the country you wish to have the items shipped to. Sometimes there may be restrictions on how many copies one can order and such details will be posted in the OP of the group buy. OP stands for original post i.e. post #1.

There are no restrictions with regards to the number of posts one needs to have to join a group buy. However, we do hope to see you around participating in discussions, there's a fun bunch out there.

For general GB rules, have a look here and don't hesitate to give me or another mod who happens to be online a shout, should you need help.

Welcome to HDN :)
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. I will try my best.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21