QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely hope blufans aren't contemplating charging approximately $60 for a mondo release. That would take the biscuit.

I sincerely hope blufans aren't contemplating charging approximately $60 for a mondo release. That would take the biscuit.
If it is,i think many will skip it because it'll eventually end up cheaper on ebay or elsewhere.
Or who knows, may be it'll end up becoming a #Grail :LOL:

$50 is still too much, don't think i've paid more than $25/$30 for a Mondo. If blufans want to double the price then I may have to reconsider :(

yea I hope it's not more than $30, it wouldn't make sense to hike the price up to $50 just because Blufans are the distributor. I may also have to reconsider if this is the case and pray for a BE WEA in the future after AOU.

$50 is still too much, don't think i've paid more than $25/$30 for a Mondo. If blufans want to double the price then I may have to reconsider :(
Hopefully it will be less but with a WEA Steelbook snd possible extras inside I think they are going to charge a premium. I would love to see it around $40 but I'm not sure it's going to happen.:(

Hopefully it will be less but with a WEA Steelbook snd possible extras inside I think they are going to charge a premium. I would love to see it around $40 but I'm not sure it's going to happen.:(

What extras do you think is Goning to come with it ? I know all my other mondos didn't have extras and since it's not a blufans release and they are just distributing it wouldn't make sense. I would expect it to be around 30 for the steel plus what ever they charge for shipping

Reactions: Punker76
What extras do you think is Goning to come with it ? I know all my other mondos didn't have extras and since it's not a blufans release and they are just distributing it wouldn't make sense. I would expect it to be around 30 for the steel plus what ever they charge for shipping
I can't see it being that low, it's a Blu-fans exclusive and as far as I know there's never been one at that price. I'm pretty sure it will be numbered and may have a booklet/ art cards inside it. I really can't see it being the same price as existing Mondo releases, a few of them such as T2 variant were even $32.99. I would expect to pay more as it's a Blu-fans exclusive.

I can't see it being that low, it's a Blu-fans exclusive and as far as I know there's never been one at that price. I'm pretty sure it will be numbered and may have a booklet/ art cards inside it. I really can't see it being the same price as existing Mondo releases, a few of them such as T2 variant were even $32.99. I would expect to pay more as it's a Blu-fans exclusive.

Yes t2 was 32.99 Canadian so it was a bit under 30 us. And I am sure I read somewhere that they said this won't be part of there normal collector line. But then again tell blu fans releases more info themselves we can only guess. Idk how much normal oab cost conspired to there full slips and such as well but I can't believe they would keep it in the price range of 60 dollar range just for a mondo that they are distributing. Otherwise it wouldn't fit in the mondo line to start with.

Yes t2 was 32.99 Canadian so it was a bit under 30 us. And I am sure I read somewhere that they said this won't be part of there normal collector line. But then again tell blu fans releases more info themselves we can only guess. Idk how much normal oab cost conspired to there full slips and such as well but I can't believe they would keep it in the price range of 60 dollar range just for a mondo that they are distributing. Otherwise it wouldn't fit in the mondo line to start with.
I think OAB's are around $45, they obviously come with slips and a booklet though. We will have to wait and see how they price these.

I'm thinking $60 based on it being a premium steelbook plus expensive art licensing rights and it's Blufans so they're going to be selling to them to make money. Not like Best Buy or Target who sell them as "loss-leaders".

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
If not already mentioned for the record it wont have all the normal blufans stuff in regards to slips. It will be in line with what Mondo X has had and what you see in OP.

Thanks for the info. Blu fans is just the distributer or more like retailer of this as what I've read and so it's not really apart of any of there exclusive lines. Which is fine for me because I want it in my mondo x line anyway :)