QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know when these will go live for gb please? Going mad waiting for these stunning mondo's

Subscribe to the thread by clicking on the "watch thread" so you get alerts/email when a new message is posted. You'll need to visit the thread after an alert/email to receive the subsequent alerts (that's how the software works).

Plenty of copies to go around FYI

I'll be hosting a Group Buy to help people obtain these all over the world. I'll have plenty of copies to go around.

• Thanks
Reactions: steady
Sorry for being a ;bell end; but with 3 threads for this and different versions, then art work coming soon, I really am not sure, so can some one just confirm please, is this a Mondo steelbook BUT coming from Blufans, or a Mondo steelbook on its own, BUT a blufans steelbook coming as well, [in adittion] with different Artwork, if that makes sense, its just with 3 threads and different versions, it has lost me, I am more interested in Blufans steelbook release, as shown in the OP or is another coming, [as it states artwork TBC]
Thanks very much....and sorry if I have missed the explanation already.

Huggsy.

Sorry for being a ;bell end; but with 3 threads for this and different versions, then art work coming soon, I really am not sure, so can some one just confirm please, is this a Mondo steelbook BUT coming from Blufans, or a Mondo steelbook on its own, BUT a blufans steelbook coming as well, [in adittion] with different Artwork, if that makes sense, its just with 3 threads and different versions, it has lost me, I am more interested in Blufans steelbook release, as shown in the OP or is another coming, [as it states artwork TBC]
Thanks very much....and sorry if I have missed the explanation already.

Huggsy.

OK Sorry I have got it now....I think.....

Seems like we dont have to group buy for Blufans anymore!

Taken from their facebook page, a response for The Avengers mondo release:

U0iG7Oi.jpg

There will be a Blufans webshop!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CyberT and Flloydo
Excellent news that we will finally be able to order direct with blu fans

Hopefully the same for antman

Definately want these two and if the shop isn't "open" then I'll happily join a GB

Seconded. :thumbs:

Well for the agro I have had with Deadpool and others.....its a no brainer for me to have a go at a GB, Its like anything retail you get what you pay for, and if it means paying a little more for great service and knowing you will get a copy, well....its the only way, like stated above, yes it is nice if you can buy direct from the supplier BUT that is not a guarantee I have missed so many, because they have gone within minutes or could not get online.
So for anyone on here...in this case Wreck its a real privilege [IMO] to be able to buy from some one that is putting a lot of trust/money and time into this great hobby.....Obsession for some, so thank you Wreck, look forward to ordering at least one, would love both editions, and that's only possible because of my good lady who said she would treat me, because there was no way I could have afforded to get one otherwise.

Well for the agro I have had with Deadpool and others.....its a no brainer for me to have a go at a GB, Its like anything retail you get what you pay for, and if it means paying a little more for great service and knowing you will get a copy, well....its the only way, like stated above, yes it is nice if you can buy direct from the supplier BUT that is not a guarantee I have missed so many, because they have gone within minutes or could not get online.
So for anyone on here...in this case Wreck its a real privilege [IMO] to be able to buy from some one that is putting a lot of trust/money and time into this great hobby.....Obsession for some, so thank you Wreck, look forward to ordering at least one, would love both editions, and that's only possible because of my good lady who said she would treat me, because there was no way I could have afforded to get one otherwise.
Exactly bud. Those few extra £ in the GB is worth it for the peace of mind alone... no worrying about whether you'll be able to secure a copy or not through the web store then. ;)

Yes, I too would like to thank the GB hosts for doing this for people. This release (and The Variant) will be my first purchases via a Group Buy, and my first Group Buy on HDN, and my first amount of willingness putting trust into people here. You gotta start somewhere, right?
____

I will begin with these Mondo Avengers, then Blufans Ant-Man.
____

Just out of curiosity, could anybody here speculate on rough prices for these releases individually (in total inc. postage) to the UK?

@Dazzler_31117 it's going to be hard to say how much these will cost as they're being released by Blufans in China. Just estimating, I'd say it's going to be like $60 per steelbook, plus group buy fees maybe like $7 and than shipping to the UK like $22.50. Welcome to HDN!

Still cheaper than ebay prices afterwards though right? lol.

That's around £66-£67 give or take... I can live with that.
It will be cheaper than that, having quite a bit of experience buying from Blufans GB's over at BD I'd expect this to be no more than $65 all fees and postage included. This is the usual price for a Marvel release that includes a 3D disc and as this is missing the 3D disc I'd expect it to be even cheaper. If this is £50GBP I'd class that as an expensive group buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: St4rlord
Ah I see. Even better then. To some I can see how this would be expensive but to somebody like myself who has never been a part of a group buy, coupled with the fact that I used to go looking for releases on ebay and a late starter to the game, I see this as a good opportunity.

I have my limits of course, but right now I am looking to own every blufans Marvel I can get my hands on (aside from quarter slips).

With these Mondo variations, Ant-Man, and Avengers: AoU all announced, I feel like Christmas has come early.