#017 The Avengers (Variant) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: August 31st,2016
Purchase link: Blufans
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Variant Sleeve - Full Gloss

123055cr0rdggdtdgg1tlt.jpg
123101cayfabl5p2pcyzvb.jpg

11532852n992driqc0z2oi.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine.

First Blufans Steelbook and I have the same problem with the warping on the slip :(

Guess I'll email them

I had a problem with warping and creases on the slip also, sent them an e-mail with a couple of pics attached and my order no. There customer service is very good, got a response within 24 hours and they have offered to send a replacement slip. Fingers crossed it will be mint.
Hope you get your slip sorted. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Man Mondo needs to get there s*** together and improve the quality of these slips by making them more sturdy it seems like too many people are having the same issue including me.

Still waiting for mine.

Ordered August 16th, shipped August 20th, last update in the tracking was leaving Shanghai on the 24th. Used China Mail.

It's now September 13th and it's coming to Canada. Hope it doesn't take too much longer.

Still waiting on mine too. Left Shanghai on 9/1 and no tracking update since. I used EMS shipping.

You guys still waiting?

Nothing for me yet. :(

You guys still waiting?

Nothing for me yet. :(

Nothing for me yet either. Last update was Aug 30 'Leaving airport going to next airport/seaport'

I'm just trying to be patient (difficult since I really want this in hand haha) but I did hear that this could take 2-8 weeks, so still in that time frame unfortunately :(

Nothing for me yet either. Last update was Aug 30 'Leaving airport going to next airport/seaport'

I'm just trying to be patient (difficult since I really want this in hand haha) but I did hear that this could take 2-8 weeks, so still in that time frame unfortunately :(

My frustration comes from them being shipped EMS (and paying for that service) and still waiting for them over 2.5 weeks later. :(

To my surprise, mine was finally delivered today - but the tracking number never did update. The last time it had been scanned was on 9/1, when it left Shanghai.

So hopefully, everyone else who has been waiting will see theirs show up soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm in the US, after telling Blufans about the slip warping and shipping it back, they reimbursed me the shipping costs, and said it will take 2 to 5 weeks for me to get a replacement.
Fingers crossed as well that all of us here get a mint replacement. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
To my surprise, mine was finally delivered today - but the tracking number never did update. The last time it had been scanned was on 9/1, when it left Shanghai.

So hopefully, everyone else who has been waiting will see theirs show up soon!

Thank you for the info that is most helpful Jackie.

Just curious - was the label damaged, or was there anything else that might indicate to you if it was scanned it might have not registered?

If I'm going to order from BluFans again, I want to make sure next time I get tracking updates.

I am under the impression that USPS does not track any post that comes from China anymore. Mine never updated past the leaving shanghai airport update and then 5-6 business days later it arrived at my door. Just my experience and it is weird that even when you have EMS it is still being held-up somewhere...

I am under the impression that USPS does not track any post that comes from China anymore. Mine never updated past the leaving shanghai airport update and then 5-6 business days later it arrived at my door. Just my experience and it is weird that even when you have EMS it is still being held-up somewhere...

It does not track regular mail anymore from China. However if you upgrade to EMS shipping, it should track your package all the way. HdZeta use EMS for all direct shipping. BF offers that at an extra cost normally $10 more.