#017 The Avengers (Variant) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: August 31st,2016
Purchase link: Blufans
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Variant Sleeve - Full Gloss

123055cr0rdggdtdgg1tlt.jpg
123101cayfabl5p2pcyzvb.jpg

11532852n992driqc0z2oi.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks! So just keep an eye out on it and it will come with a link to buy it?

Yeah, just keep an eye on this thread / forum. We'll likely also send out a forum wide alert that would show up next to the "flag" on the top right of your screen.

Usually we have a separate thread to simply post and request a copy. Payment comes later, as BluFans there are often delays.

You can check our non mondo steelbook group buy section, and get an idea of how it works in general.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook-group-buys.91/

Yeah, just keep an eye on this thread / forum. We'll likely also send out a forum wide alert that would show up next to the "flag" on the top right of your screen.

Usually we have a separate thread to simply post and request a copy. Payment comes later, as BluFans there are often delays.

You can check our non mondo steelbook group buy section, and get an idea of how it works in general.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook-group-buys.91/
Thanks man! Helps A LOT!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've been successful getting my hands on all of the Mondo x Steelbook releases so far, but my journey for Avengers SB led me here haha. Glad to be here!
Welcome to HDN man! I think you will find this is an awesome community. I would recommend going to the top right of the thread and clicking 'Watch Thread' next to 'Thread Tools.' That way, you'll get updates including when a group buy may open for potentially acquiring this.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Oh yes! I'm delighted that they kept the mondo format and did not go with a fullslip blufans style :) Can't wait for these! I'm getting both and they will look awesome with my mondo collection! So happy that there is gonna be a gb hosted!

Loving the look of this Steelbook! I have loads of steelbooks including all the mondo steelbooks to date, but I have never bought anything from blu fans. Can anyone give me/us an idea of what to expect? I am hearing they are generally more expensive but what are we talking? 70 usd? More? Do they ship to Canada?

Loving the look of this Steelbook! I have loads of steelbooks including all the mondo steelbooks to date, but I have never bought anything from blu fans. Can anyone give me/us an idea of what to expect? I am hearing they are generally more expensive but what are we talking? 70 usd? More? Do they ship to Canada?

If you hit up the GB here, you'll receive shipping to Canada. Blufans usually cost quite a bit more. With the Canadian dollar, we're probably looking at a good $60+ after shipping and everything else.

Only just seen this

Looks quality.

I wouldn't mind getting this but because it's blufans will it come with a lenti and extras etc?

Only just seen this

Looks quality.

I wouldn't mind getting this but because it's blufans will it come with a lenti and extras etc?

Not confirmed yet what extras, if any, it will come with. But it is not a traditional Blufans release with lenticular, just the Mondo X range. The Blufans exclusive WEA versions which will most likely have 3 editions and a boxset or at least a Ultimate double-sided lenticular have been announced also but not confirmed as to when they will be released, hopefully by end of year at least :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Not confirmed yet what extras, if any, it will come with. But it is not a traditional Blufans release with lenticular, just the Mondo X range. The Blufans exclusive WEA versions which will most likely have 3 editions and a boxset or at least a Ultimate double-sided lenticular have been announced also but not confirmed as to when they will be released, hopefully by end of year at least :thumbs:

Cheers mate

WEA art versions?
Didn't realise that. I thought these were the only WEA from blufans that's so happened to be mondo too

So blu fans have 2 lots of WEA for avengers and age of ultron this year? Which also includes Mondo and a variant each for mondo!

Jeez that's a lot of avengers & AOU