#017 The Avengers (Variant) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: August 31st,2016
Purchase link: Blufans
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Variant Sleeve - Full Gloss

123055cr0rdggdtdgg1tlt.jpg
123101cayfabl5p2pcyzvb.jpg

11532852n992driqc0z2oi.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me how the group buy works? Thanks.

For the group buys, once one is open, you'll need to list the quantity and the country you wish to have the items shipped to. Sometimes there may be restrictions on how many copies one can order and such details will be posted in the OP of the group buy. OP stands for original post i.e. post #1.

There are no restrictions with regards to the number of posts one needs to have to join a group buy. However, we do hope to see you around participating in discussions, there's a fun bunch out there.

For general GB rules, have a look here and don't hesitate to give me or another mod who happens to be online a shout, should you need help.

In the meantime, you can click on the "watch thread" so you get alerts/email when a new message is posted. You'll need to visit the thread after an alert/email to receive the subsequent alerts (that's how the software works).

Yeah I think this is going to be my first group buy aswell.

I'm going to start venturing out of the UK now for Steelbooks since Zavvis are just not doing it for me anymore.

This will be my first time here using group buy. So, what will be the price tag here for each item? And, then how much should I expect the shipping charge to be (to USA)? I assume this will be coming from China, right?
The prices will be posted once they are known. There are usually GB hosts who will distribute the items so the shipping would be from the US/ UK to yourself. The GB price includes all costs and you will just pay the shipping from the hub to your destination. If you click watch thread at the top you will recieve all the info about the GB once it is posted.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hello,
I too am excited to participate in my first group buy. Managed to get all the Mondos so far! Thanks to the people who organize this. Promise I won't be a lurker much more.

I have collected all the Mondo X releases so far so I will be getting this
I'm not sure yet if I will be getting both the Variant and Standard Mondo X releases but I will be getting at least 1 version and most likely will be the Variant one

I just hope this is reasonably priced considering it's a Blufans exclusive on this occasion
It might have been better if this was released in USA/UK/Germany/China instead of just China

Is it possible for a mod to bump the locked thread in the main Steelbook section with the info when the price and GB details eventually emerge please?

@Wreck @Apollon

@Flloydo Yes, don't worry, it'll be taken care of when the time comes.

Coolios, cheers

I kinda knew you guys would but was just double checking lol

Plus I don't like to watch threads because it just gets too much with everyone posting in general (which don't bother me at all I just don't want constant updates of it) and i usually check the main Steelbook thread only most days