#021 The Jungle Book (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday December 17, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: Art by Olly Moss, gloss

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

junglebook1.jpg
junglebook2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a Mondo X Disney but maybe not part of the Mondo X line? Why not just release a Disney steelbook featuring Mondo artwork and not have confusing collection series.

Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. Hasn't been disclosed whether this will be part of the Mondo x SteelBook line or not. The first two Mondo x Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.
Definitely interested! :watch::watch::watch: :hungry: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
So it's a Mondo X Disney but maybe not part of the Mondo X line? Why not just release a Disney steelbook featuring Mondo artwork and not have confusing collection series.

These could end up as just part of the Mondo x SteelBook line, but they're not sure yet. No fear, though...

From Mondo Talk:

Releases were frozen for a while due to a management change at Mondo. They're now getting back on track and 2018 should see a number of new Mondo x SteelBook releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rady and dfoles
These could end up as just part of the Mondo x SteelBook line, but they're not sure yet. No fear, though...

From Mondo Talk:

Releases were frozen for a while due to a management change at Mondo. They're now getting back on track and 2018 should see a number of new Mondo x SteelBook releases.

That's awesome to hear! I love Mondo X Steelbooks, and have been recently acquiring some of the one I was missing. Thanks for the info! :thumbs::naughty:

From Mondo Talk:

Frozen has plenty of steel and steelbook premium package variations...,hope it’s not.
Easy pass if it ends up being Frozen

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm running through all the most likely candidates. Big Hero 6, maybe? Zootopia or Moana would be great, too. Frozen's pretty likely as well, though there've been so many steels of it over the years that another kinda seems lame.

Admittedly, I'm running through all the steels for Frozen and I'm not super impressed with any of them, so if Mondo were to do one I don't think I could turn it down.

Btw- I hermetically sealed myself from that phenomenon.
I have never seen the movie and never heard that song.
Pretty sweet, eh?:D

That’s pretty impressive. You seriously never heard the song?

Tbh it’s a decent film but not something I go mad over and I’d rather these mondos be clsssics

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Only one I'll probably go in for would be Aladdin, maybe original Jungle Book too. The rest I'm happy with the Zavvi releases.

I see most seem to be suggesting animated Disney movies, but what about their live-action movies... which of those would you like to see get the Mondo X treatment?