10,000th Thread In This Forum!! Congrats Everyone - Here's a Mystery Box Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the 10,000th thread in this forum board a lone. Quite the achievement and while obviously not the true total # it does however put a ballpark figure on how many different Blu-ray SteelBook editions are out there in the world. (despite whether they are simply the same steel or not, ie. wwa)

What better way to celebrate the Community's involvement then with a give-away? A mystery box give-away in fact! And just like you gave to this Community by contributing in these threads, you will be giving to another Ninja in this give-away. HOW you ask?

Simple .... TAG 1 person in your reply and if your number is drawn it is the person you tagged who wins! So you took part in giving this Mystery Box to them as well! So then maybe they owe you a solid or something. :p
10000.jpg

Long time to wait for a winner or any info! :p

Is HDZETA or Filmarena sponsoring it? :rofl::spoil:
Yeah I've been slacking on some of the things without stringent like deadlines. I'll try to get to this next week before Friday .... feel free to tag the crap out of me on Thursday haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah I've been slacking on some of the things without stringent like deadlines. I'll try to get to this next week before Friday .... feel free to tag the crap out of me on Thursday haha.

I think this is just a ploy for @Wreck to get more tags. :squint: ;)

This is the part where you pull out the old line about not being eligible to win. :dunno::LOL:

sadly I wish I had any other reason besides the truth on why some things have been pushed further back then the more pressing things that are time sensitive.

Mom got not 1, but 2 cancers and has been going through chemo in which I've been heavily involved in all of it. traveling and taking her to those etc.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
sadly I wish I had any other reason besides the truth on why some things have been pushed further back then the more pressing things that are time sensitive.

Mom got not 1, but 2 cancers and has been going through chemo in which I've been heavily involved in all of it. traveling and taking her to those etc.
Sorry to hear about your mom @Wreck my dad went through that and it is hard to see loved ones go through that. Thankfully he's now cancer free, I hope your mom gets better soon. My prayers go out to her.

Family first, no worries at all about things like this

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian