10,000th Thread In This Forum!! Congrats Everyone - Here's a Mystery Box Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the 10,000th thread in this forum board a lone. Quite the achievement and while obviously not the true total # it does however put a ballpark figure on how many different Blu-ray SteelBook editions are out there in the world. (despite whether they are simply the same steel or not, ie. wwa)

What better way to celebrate the Community's involvement then with a give-away? A mystery box give-away in fact! And just like you gave to this Community by contributing in these threads, you will be giving to another Ninja in this give-away. HOW you ask?

Simple .... TAG 1 person in your reply and if your number is drawn it is the person you tagged who wins! So you took part in giving this Mystery Box to them as well! So then maybe they owe you a solid or something. :p
10000.jpg

sadly I wish I had any other reason besides the truth on why some things have been pushed further back then the more pressing things that are time sensitive.

Mom got not 1, but 2 cancers and has been going through chemo in which I've been heavily involved in all of it. traveling and taking her to those etc.
adding my consoling thoughts and very positive vibes to the powerful Ninja chorus on behalf of your mum, @Wreck. :thumbs::)

ok going to run this now. was holding off a lot to also do it live on video ... which is just not find the right time esp when home since lil one is usually around me screaming his head off. Happily of course.

So im going to run it on random.org now. 125 represents post numbers up until the point when it all got bumped and talked about again. those folks prior are valid. if I hit any person twice or a convo post it'll be ran again.

Going now..................... this should be fast.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
@misformatt the honorable ninja chose to donate a mystery gift to the one who tagged ... thus he will reward @fishvtec

@yurydalkou if you can PM me your mailing address that would expedite the process. Congrats.
Thanks, @Wreck!

And congrats to both of the winners.

@fishvtec, just pm me your address and I’ll get your mystery box sent out sometime next week! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva