10,000th Thread In This Forum!! Congrats Everyone - Here's a Mystery Box Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the 10,000th thread in this forum board a lone. Quite the achievement and while obviously not the true total # it does however put a ballpark figure on how many different Blu-ray SteelBook editions are out there in the world. (despite whether they are simply the same steel or not, ie. wwa)

What better way to celebrate the Community's involvement then with a give-away? A mystery box give-away in fact! And just like you gave to this Community by contributing in these threads, you will be giving to another Ninja in this give-away. HOW you ask?

Simple .... TAG 1 person in your reply and if your number is drawn it is the person you tagged who wins! So you took part in giving this Mystery Box to them as well! So then maybe they owe you a solid or something. :p
10000.jpg

sadly I wish I had any other reason besides the truth on why some things have been pushed further back then the more pressing things that are time sensitive.

Mom got not 1, but 2 cancers and has been going through chemo in which I've been heavily involved in all of it. traveling and taking her to those etc.

Sorry about your mom Wreck. Its pretty demanding when you are taking care of your parents. I know as I am going through the same thing right now. Almost all time is spent on family. Hang in there bud.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
Been busy and missed this the first time around, but congrats again, @fishvtec!

Hope you enjoyed the snacks with the movies! :LOL:

I meant to throw another one of these mystery boxes together for a Ninja Week giveaway, but have been away most of the week. Maybe when the dust settles from Ninja Week, I'll see about hosting a giveaway for those not lucky enough to win a prize this year. :thanks:

just now seeign this. Very cool gifts @misformatt I think you showed me up quite well. Ha. tho my memory is shite and I cant recall what all I sent Yury. ha.
HDN has been good to me over the years, so I’m happy to finally give a little back! :thumbs:

And I seem to remember some pretty epic HDN mystery boxes in the past. Can’t blame you for not remembering what was in the last one after seeing how many giveaways you posted in the past week. :LOL:

Last edited: