Jurassic Park Trilogy (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray Steelbook)

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/jurassic-park-ultimate-trilogy-future-shop-exclusive-steelbook-2011-blu-ray-blu-ray-disc/m2192440.aspx?path=b9eae938b6ca7dc4903b4962bb57d02aen02

Release date of October 25th, 2011.

jp.jpg

Thanks to Fan_of_Gaming from the BD Forums.

According to a Futureshop empoloyee who is quite credible, There will be a Futureshop exclusive for the Jurassic Park Trilogy.

Guess this makes up for the other copy getting canceled. Can't wait for this one! Will try and update more when more news comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Canada]

I'm thinking G2 jumbo. ;)

Last edited:
If that French one is really deleted, this will be a hot release. I'm definitely going to wait on any steelbooks that are multi-country releases.

Yeah, I'm down for this. :) it'll go good next to my Wooden Box Edition ... the big dino edition can wait till I see pics that its worthy or till an Amazon price drop. Perhaps a black friday drop on that edition. Otherwise, wooden box and this steel would be enough for me!

Yeah, I'm down for this. :) it'll go good next to my Wooden Box Edition ... the big dino edition can wait till I see pics that its worthy or till an Amazon price drop. Perhaps a black friday drop on that edition. Otherwise, wooden box and this steel would be enough for me!

What if the UK Limited Edition turns out to be a TIN, lol.:)

Hmmm, I'll wait a bit to get excited, until I see a post from more staff, perhaps the Buyers-the current Disney releases were also listed ambiguously in the FS system, but turned out not to be Steelbooks...