1917 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 18, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 10 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

1917.jpg
12437995-5724735195364988.jpg

Last edited:
Just had my dispatch email for this saying the delivery will be between Wednesday and Friday next week! Anyone had one sooner?
That's normal with Zavvi the email listing 7 Days estimated delivery for UK address
When was the last time your ordered from Zavvi

I get 14 days estimated delivery date for Rep of Ireland with Zavvi dispatch emails

Actual delivery date may be earlier

That's normal with Zavvi the email listing 7 Days estimated delivery for UK address
When was the last time your ordered from Zavvi

I get 14 days estimated delivery date for Rep of Ireland with Zavvi dispatch emails

Actual delivery date may be earlier

I order from there all the time. Never noticed it say the late delivery before, assumed it would be here Monday. So long as other have the same message, I dont feel so bad now

I'm sick saying it, every Steelbook should be glossed and/or embossed/debossed!!! :p

Looks like there won't be any cancellation copies of this going back up either.

Can't remember the last time Zavvi have.....?
I've noticed that too... "sold out" actually appears to mean SOLD OUT now. What a crazy year 2020 has turned out to be!

I've noticed that too... "sold out" actually appears to mean SOLD OUT now. What a crazy year 2020 has turned out to be!

Yes I've noticed that for awhile now also. I posted something similar in the Star Wars thread earlier.
I don't recall when it started though.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm sick saying it, every Steelbook should be glossed and/or embossed/debossed!!! :p

Looks like there won't be any cancellation copies of this going back up either.

Can't remember the last time Zavvi have.....?

Well I cancelled my order for it, so there should be at least one back available!

Reactions: Flloydo
Perhaps they keep them for replacements now. Or maybe a long ways down the road for Red Carpet members.
Yes Zavvi have been doing this on some releases

Release date is not until Monday if Zavvi are putting back availavle any stock this will be done after release date
They have to manually add the stock on the website if they have any

Reactions: Stygian

yeah but this has only really started since the virus got worse around the world. I think that’s affected their stock allocation. I’ve cancelled so many that have sold out and not stocked up since release date. So those numbers have to be somewhere. When it starts to die down we will see some releases come back (I reakon)

yeah but this has only really started since the virus got worse around the world. I think that’s affected their stock allocation. I’ve cancelled so many that have sold out and not stocked up since release date. So those numbers have to be somewhere. When it starts to die down we will see some releases come back (I reakon)
Hmm yeah, good point. Does seem odd that literally none have gone back up after some folks have even said they cancelled their orders for certain steels.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm yeah, good point. Does seem odd that literally none have gone back up after some folks have even said they cancelled their orders for certain steels.

It’s like frozen 2 and rise of skywalker, I can see them both coming back (singular steels) when they finally dispatch the collectors editions.

or maybe it’s a Disney thing. Not many others haven’t come back (even tho I said so many in my last post lol I meant 3 or 4). The rest of 1917 might be made available on Monday after release. Or maybe in a few weeks